|Full Name||Anupam Shyam Saikia or Anupam Shyam Ojha|
|Famous Role||'Thakur Sajjan Singh’ in the Hindi TV serial, ‘Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya’ (2009); aired on Star Plus
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Debut||TV: Amaravathi Ki Kathaye (1992)
Film: ‘Sardari Begum’ (1996)
|Date of Birth||20 September 1957 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||62 Years|
|Birthplace||Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||G I C Pratapgarh High School|
|College/University||• Ram Manhor Lohaia University in Faizabad
• Bhartendu Academy of Dramatic Arts, Lucknow
• National School of Drama, Delhi in 1987 Wikipedia Facebook
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Shavitri Shyam Ojha (From Allahabad)
|Parents||Father- Radheshyam Ojha
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Anurag Ojha (Younger)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anupam Shyam
- Anupam Shyam is an Indian film and television actor.
- He has acted in various TV serials, including ‘Amaravathi Ki Kathaye’ (1992), ‘Amma and Family’ (1995), ‘Rishtey- Season 3’ (2005), ‘Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya’ (2009), ‘Hum Ne Li Hai- Shapath’ (2013), ‘Doli Armaano Ki’ (2014), and ‘Krishna Chali London’ (2018).
- He has appeared in various Bollywood films, like ‘Dastak’ (1996), ‘Dushman’ (1998), ‘Satya’ (1998), ‘Nayak: The Real Hero’ (2001), ‘Shakti: The Power’ (2002), ‘Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi’ (2005), ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ (2008), ‘Raaz – The Mystery Continues’ (2009), ‘Gandhigiri’ (2016), ‘Munna Michael’ (2017), and ‘706’ (2019).
- He has also acted in the films of regional languages.
- His ancestors are from Raniganj which is near to the native village of renowned Indian poet, Harivansh Rai Bachchan.
- He started his own NGO for needy students.
- On 27 December 2011, he came out in the support of Anna Hazare’s movement.
- He has won many awards for his TV serials and films.
- In 2014, he shared his desire to contest from the BJP in the Lok Sabha elections from Allahabad or Pratapgarh.
- He got an opportunity to meet the 14th Dalai Lama in 2019.
- Due to kidney failure, he was admitted to Mumbai’s Lifeline Medicare Hospital on 28 July 2020. His family members asked for financial help from the people of the film and television industry. Cine & TV Artistes’ Association (CINTAA) also shared a post requesting donations for the actor, and after reading that post the famous Bollywood actor, Sonu Sood came out for help. While talking to a reporter, Anupam’s brother said,
Anupam was undergoing dialysis at Apex Kidney Care in the north Mumbai suburb of Malad. There’s a money crisis right now, so we are talking to people. We have written to Being Human website. We have informed some of Anupam’s friends about his condition. Manoj Bajpayee ji had called and said that he will look into it.”