Age: 72 Years
Husband: Kannan Arunachalam
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pratima Kazmi
- Pratima Kazmi is an Indian actress who mostly plays negative roles in TV serials and films.
- She is best known for playing the role of ‘Sumitra Devi’ in the TV serial, “Uttaran.”
- Kazmi developed a great interest in acting since childhood.
- She joined a theatre group in her college days. She did professional theatre for sometime before stepping into the world of films.
- She made her acting debut in 1996 with the TV serial, “Itihaas.”
- Kazmi has appeared in many Bollywood films, like “Fiza,” “Gadar: Ek Prem Katha,” “Raaz,” “Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II,” “Bunty Aur Babli,” and “Dabangg 3.”
- Some of her popular TV serials include “Saat Phere,” “Jabb Love Hua,” “Kesar,” “Mere Angne Mein,” “Siya Ke Ram,” and “Udaan.”
- Pratima is a follower of Brahma Kumaris.
- Before venturing into films, kazmi appeared as a dancer in the song, ‘Maine Kitne Dil Liye’ from the film, “Vardi.”
- She met her future husband, Kannan Arunachalam, during her theatre days.