|Real Name||Anusha Mani|
|Famous For||Being mentor in the &TV's show, India Love Me|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-36|
|Hair Colour||Light Auburn|
|Debut||2007: Dhoka (Johnny Gaddaar)|
|TV Shows||MTV Angles of Rock, &TV's Love Me India|
|Date of Birth||29 March 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music, Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||19 March 2014|
|Parents||Father- Bharati Mani
|Siblings||Brother- Hariharan Mani
|Favourite Food||Poached Pear Salad|
|Favourite Desert(s)||Ice Cream, Dark Chocolate|
|Favourite Resteraunt||Indigo Deli, Mumbai|
|Favourite Musician(s)||Wadali Brothers, A. R. Rahman|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Beyonce, John Mayer|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anusha Mani
- Does Anusha Mani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Anusha Mani drink alcohol?: Yes
- She hails from a musical family. All the members in her family are trained singers. She also started learning music at a very young age.
- She learned Carnatic music from Smt Meera Nathan.
- She used to sing in Gujarati plays. She also met Amit Trivedi during her stint in Gujarati plays. They collaborated for an album but the album was never released.
- In 2007, under the guidance of Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, she sang her first Bollywood song, Dhoka from the movie Johnny Gaddaar.
- She has lent her voice in some major movies like Johnny Gaddaar, Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic, Dev.D., Aisha, Game, Chennai Express, Shaandaar and many more.
- On 19 March 2014, she married Sangeet Haldipur and shared the post below on her social media handle.
- In 2015, she sang the song ‘Gulaabo’ in the movie Shandaar which became very popular.
- On 6 October 2017, she released her first non-film single titled, ‘Savera.’
- In 2018, she was a mentor of the South Zone in the &TV’s show, Love Me India Kids.
- She has a dog named Buddy. He is often seen in her Instagram posts.
- She has a sweet tooth and loves Indian desserts. In an interview, she revealed that she drools over chocolates and ice creams.