|Real Name||Madhurima Tuli|
|Famous Role||Tanu (Kumkum Bhagya)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4½"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 May 1985|
|Age (as in 2016)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Debut Film :Saththaa (2004)
Debut TV: Kasturi (2007)
|Family||Father- Praveen Tuli
Mother- Vijaya Pant Tuli
Brother- 1 (Younger)
|Controversies||Balaji Telefilms replaced her with Mona Vasu in Colors channel's serial Parichay, without informing her.|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Madhurima Tuli
- Does Madhurima Tuli smoke?: No
- Does Madhurima Tuli drink alcohol?: No
- Madhurima’s Airtel ad commercial was extremely popular in 2014.
- She hurt herself while performing a martial art Gatka in Zee TV’s reality show I Can Do That.
- She received training in acting from the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting School in Mumbai.
- She was the winner of Miss Uttaranchal contest.
- She did ad commercials for brands like Godrej, Fiama Di Wills, Karbonn Mobiles, Airtel, etc.
- In 2010, she participated in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3.
- She wanted to join the India’s women cricket team.
- She was good in sports and even received medals in state-level sprint and hurdle events.