Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 33 Years
|Famous For||"Chandrakanta" on Colors TV's 'Chandrakanta - Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha' (2017-2018)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 August 1986 Email from Madhurima Tuli (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Odisha, India India Today|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|College/University||A college in Dehradun|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Satta (2004)
Tamil Film: Ellam Avan Seyal (2008)
Bollywood Film: Toss (2009)
Hollywood Film: The Black Prince (2017)
TV: Kasturi (2007)
|Address||An apartment in Wadala, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Gymming, Travelling|
|Controversy||• Balaji Telefilms replaced her with Mona Vasu on Colors channel's serial 'Parichay' without informing her.|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vishal Aditya Singh (Ex-Boyfriend)
|Parents||Father- Praveen Tuli (Works for Tata Steel)
Mother- Vijaya Pant Tuli (Mountaineer)
|Siblings||Brother- Shrikant Tuli (Younger)
|Favourite Actress||Sonam Kapoor|
|Favourite TV Show||Orange Is The New Black|
|Favourite Fashion Designer(s)||Divya Reddy, Manish Malhotra, Tarun Tahiliani|
|Favourite Outfit||Jeans and Ganji (Vest)|
|Salary (approx.)||₹50,000/day (as in 2018)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Madhurima Tuli
- Madhurima was born into a middle-class Garhwali Family.
- Being born into a sports enthusiast family, she has been a fine athlete who aspired to make her career in the Indian women’s cricket team.
- She entered the glamour world as a model and won the title of ‘Miss Uttarakhand’ while pursuing graduation in Dehradun.
- Her first salary was ₹1500 which she earned at the age of 16 for an ad film.
- In 2004, she faced the camera for the first time after she was paired opposite Sai Kiran in the Telugu film ‘Satta.’
- Later, she shifted to Mumbai where she learned acting skills at the ‘Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting School.’
- In Mumbai, she started her journey as a model and appeared in the television commercials for popular brands like- Airtel, Godrej, Fiama Di Wills, and Karbonn Mobiles.
- In 2007, her acting journey in Mumbai began with a small role in Star Plus’ TV serial ‘Kasturi,’ starring Shubhangi Atre and Karan Patel.
- In 2010, she participated in ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3.’
- Madhurima Tuli shot to fame after working in the action spy thriller film ‘Baby,’ where she played the role of “Anjali Singh Rajput,” wife of Akshay Kumar‘s character in the film.
- Her first Hollywood venture came in 2017 when she played the role of the younger version of Shabana Azmi (Maharaja Duleep Singh’s mother) in the film ‘The Black Prince,’ which is based on the last king of the Sikh Empire, Maharaja Duleep.
- After doing TV for around a decade, Madhurima grabbed her first lead role in the supernatural fantasy show ‘Chandrakanta — Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha.’
- Madhurima has worked in a number of Hindi movies including “Warning,” “Kaalo,” and “Hamari Adhuri Kahani.”
- She has also acted in TV serials like “Parichay,” “Rang Badalti Odhani,” “Qayamat Ki Raat,” etc.
- She is a devotee of Lord Shiva.
- In 2019, Madhurima Tuli participated in season 9 of the dance reality show “Nach Baliye” along with her ex-boyfriend, Vishal Aditya Singh.
- Madhurima Tuli has also worked in the web-series “India Strikes: 10 Days.”
- Here’s an interesting video about Madhurima Tuli’s biography:
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1.||↑||Email from Madhurima Tuli|