|Real Name||Madhurima Tuli|
|Famous For||"Chandrakanta" on Colors TV's 'Chandrakanta - Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha' (2017-2018)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 August 1986 Email from Madhurima Tuli|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Odisha, India India Today|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|College/University||A college in Dehradun|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Satta (2004)
Tamil Film: Ellam Avan Seyal (2008)
Bollywood Film: Toss (2009)
Hollywood Film: The Black Prince (2017)
TV: Kasturi (2007)
|Address||An apartment in Wadala, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Gymming, Travelling|
|Controversy||Balaji Telefilms replaced her with Mona Vasu on Colors channel's serial 'Parichay' without even informing her.|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Father- Praveen Tuli (Works for Tata Steel)
Mother- Vijaya Pant Tuli (Mountaineer)
|Siblings||Brother- Shrikant Tuli (Younger)
|Favourite Actress||Sonam Kapoor|
|Favourite TV Show||Orange Is The New Black|
|Favourite Fashion Designer(s)||Divya Reddy, Manish Malhotra, Tarun Tahiliani|
|Favourite Outfit||Jeans and Ganji (Vest)|
|Salary (approx.)||₹50,000/day (as in 2018)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Madhurima Tuli
- Does Madhurima Tuli smoke?: No
- Does Madhurima Tuli drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Madhurima was born into a middle-class Garhwali family.
- Being born into a sports enthusiast family, she has been a fine athlete who also aspired to make her career in the Indian women’s cricket team.
- She was bitten by the modelling bug during her teenage days and won the ‘Miss Uttarakhand’ title while doing her graduation in Dehradun.
- Her first salary was ₹1500, which she earned at the age of 16 for an ad film in Dehradun.
- In 2004, she first faced the camera after she was paired opposite Sai Kiran in the Telugu film ‘Satta.’
- Later, she shifted to Mumbai where she learned acting skills at the renowned ‘Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting School.’
- In Mumbai, she started her journey as a model and featured for popular brands like- Airtel, Godrej, Fiama Di Wills, and Karbonn Mobiles.
- In 2007, her acting journey in Mumbai began with a small role in Star Plus’s ‘Kasturi,’ starring Shubhangi Atre and Karan Patel.
- In 2010, she participated in ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3.’
- Her big break in Bollywood came with the action spy thriller film ‘Baby,’ where she played the role of “Anjali Singh Rajput,” wife of Akshay Kumar‘s character in the film.
- Her first Hollywood venture came in 2017 when she played the role of the younger version of Shabana Azmi (Maharaja Duleep Singh’s mother) in the film ‘The Black Prince,’ which is based on the last King of the Sikh Empire, Maharaja Duleep.
- After doing TV for around a decade, she grabbed her first lead role of Chandrakanta in the supernatural fantasy show ‘Chandrakanta — Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha.’
- She is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)
References/Sources: [ + ]
|1.||↑||Email from Madhurima Tuli|