Husband: Virag Mishra
Marital Status: Married
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashmi Singh
- Rashmi Singh is an Indian lyricist who is known for writing the lyrics of the song ‘Muskurane’ for the film CityLights (2014).
- Her screen name is Rashmi Virag, which is a duo of her and her husband Virag.
- She has written singles like Ek Charraiya for the film CityLights (2014), Khamoshiyan for the film Khamoshiyan (2015), Kya Khoya for the film Khamoshiyan (2015), Teri Khushboo for the film Mr. X (2015), and Mr. X (Title Song) (2015).
- The duo Rashmi Virag has written songs including Tumhe Apna Banane Ka for the film Hate Story 3 (2015), Tum Bin for the film Sanam Re (2016), Tere Mere for the film Chef (2017), Pehle Ke Jaisa for the film Jalebi (2018), and Aafat for the film Liger (2022).
- Rashmi and Virag were in love with each other since their school days. Her husband, Virag did a corporate job before starting the entity, Rashmi Virag. Rashmi started writing lyrics and got popularity for the song Muskurane’ from the film CityLights (2014).
- In an interview, they said that the only thing basic requirement of writing any song was honesty.
- The duo works on all genres of music including religious, romantic, pop, etc.
- In an interview, her husband said that Rashmi was his biggest support. He further added,
Rashmi does. In her eyes are all my songs, her thoughts and her simplicity make me sway? She is my wife, my partner, my love, and the reason why I still exist. If she is not happy with a song or a melody I don’t do it.”