|Real Name||Rakesh Bedi|
|Famous Role||Omi in Bollywood film Chashme Buddoor (1981)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 35 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||1 December 1954|
|Age (as in 2016)||62 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi|
|Education Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Hamare Tumhare (1979)
TV: Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi (1984)
|Family||Father- Madan Gopal Bedi (used to work with Indian Airlines)
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Singers||Akriti Kakar, R. D. Burman, O. P. Nayyar|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Mokshya (2014), Machhli Jal Ki Rani Hai (2012), Mughal-E-Azam (1960)
Hollywood: Scent of a Woman (1992), The Godfather (1972)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughters- Ridhima Rakesh Bedi (Actress)
Ritika Bedi (Manager)
Son- Not Known
- Does Rakesh Bedi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rakesh Bedi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Rakesh was born and brought up in New Delhi, India.
- He learned acting from the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune.
- He has extensively worked with the New Delhi theater group- Pierrot’s Troupe.
- He got his breakthrough role in 1979 with the Bollywood film Hamare Tumhare.
- He also acted in some Pollywood films, such as Main Tu Assi Tussi (2006).
- He hosted a science show by the name of Science with BrainCafe that aired on ZeeQ.
- He played 24 different characters in Vijay Tendulkar’s popular one-man play Massage.
- He is a life member of International Film & Television Club of Asian Academy of Film & Television and World Peace Development & Research Foundation.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡