|Being the daughter of popular politician Baba Siddique
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth
|29 July 1989 (Saturday)
|Age (as of 2023)
|• D Y Patil University School of Management, Navi Mumbai
• UCL, London
|Educational Qualification(s) Arshia Siddique - Linkedin
|• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Medicine (2007-2013)
• Msc management, Business Administration, Management and technological Operations
|Relationships & More
|Father- Baba Ziauddin Siddique (politician)
Mother- Shehzeen Siddique
|Brother- Zeeshan Siddique (politician)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arshia Siddique
- Arshia Siddique is an Indian entrepreneur who is known for being the daughter of popular politician Baba Siddique.
- In 2011, she founded Zears Impex (India) where she worked till January 2017. The company offered a range of bold, stylish Handsets, Tablets where price becomes the “delight factor”. It was responsible for directing and managing, all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, distribution and channel strategy.
- In November 2016, she co-founded Skrite Labs Inc. in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. It is a sky-based augmented reality platform.
- In December 2017, she was the CEO and founder of Shopease Techsoft private limited, India.
- In 2018, her company Skrite Labs announced that they added a new feature to their app that lets its users virtually teleport to locations around the world. The users can send AR content directly from an iPhone or iPad. In an interview, she gave an example of this and said,
If a user makes a Skrite above the Statue of Liberty, their followers or friends receive a notification. Once followers choose to view the message, they are “teleported” to the exact location where the AR content was posted in the sky above the famous landmark and can see the material left by the original creator. Our primary acquisition strategy has been to build an exceptional app that leverages groundbreaking technology. The AR market, to date, has been saturated with gaming apps, so there has been a real thirst for something that’s more accessible to everyone. Skrite stands out because of its uniqueness to enable social interaction through augmented reality in a way that’s never been done before. And because users can claim portions of the sky on a first-come, first-served basis, there’s incentive to reserve your space now.”
- In 2021, she started a cafe Kunafa World in Bandra in Mumbai where Kunafa, a Middle-Eastern dessert made of fine semolina dough, soaked in the sweetness of sugar and saffron syrup, layered with cream, cheese and nuts is sold. In an interview, she said that she wanted her customers to experience something new and innovative, so, she decided to incorporate a ‘rotating burner’ that was used to cook Kunafa right in front of the customer. According to her, the burners were crafted by the restaurant itself and Kunafa World was the first cafe in India to showcase this unique technique. In the interview, she further added,
My primary intent to bring Kunafa World down to Mumbai was to acquaint my city with yet another esoteric wonder of the world on a plate.”
- In 2022, her restaurant Kunafa World started a new way to present paan in a different way. They started ‘The Paan Ice Cream Cone KunafaWhile.’ This dish was based on the Turkish Kataifi and the Indian Paan flavour. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
The way we blended these two cuisines together through the ice cream cone was surreal. This dessert has turned out to be so versatile and we really can’t wait for people to try it out!” Most importantly though, reviving the paan flavor was a spontaneous idea for Tamak and Kunafa World, Mumbai and one that they could not be more excited for. Chef Vikram believes that “the age-old earthy taste of paan has been quite dormant but bringing it back takes us just one step closer to embracing authentic Indian tastes.”
- She is often spotted with her family at the Iftari party hosted by her family where many Bollywood celebrities are present.