|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||As an actor
• Film: Campus (2002)
• Short Film: Aisa Koi Zindagi Se Vada (2001)
As a director
• Short Film: When Doves Cry (2018)
As a writer
• Short Film: Life of Big – T (2017)
As a contestant
• TV Reality Show: Big Boss Season 1 (2006)
|Title(s)||• Mr International World 2000
• Mr India 2000
|Date of Birth||4 July 1976 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||46 Years|
|School||Rose Manor Garden School in Santacruz (West), Mumbai Aryan Vaid - Facebook|
|College/University||• Mithibai College, Mumbai
• Dadar Catering College, Mumbai
|Educational Qualification||• Graduated from Mithibai College
• Pursued catering course at Dadar Catering College, Mumbai Aryan Vaid - Facebook
|Religion||Hinduism Mirchi Plus|
|Controversy||An argument with a traffic police constable: Reportedly, Aryan, whose car was stopped by the traffic police at Juhu circle around 11.30 pm on Sunday, 30 May 2015, was asked by one of the traffic police constables, Satish Mhatre, to take a breathalyser test in a twice-used kit tube. According to the reports, Aryan, being concerned about hygiene, asked him to use a new kit for the same; however, Satish initially claimed that there were no new tools available and then forced Aryan to take the test and used abusive language with him. Reportedly, Aryan and traffic police constable, Satish Mahtre, filed complaints against each other. The Joint Police Commissioner (traffic) Milind Bharambe stated in support of Satish Mahtre that the constable told Aryan Vaid to take the breathalyser test in that kit as there were no new kits available. Milind Bharambe added that Aryan started abusing him verbally and escalated the matter. Bharambe, in support of his men, said,
"There have been cases where the pipe, which costs Rs 4, was not changed. I have instructed all traffic divisions to use new pipes. But Vaid’s case is different. He knew he was not driving under the influence and still got into an argument with the constable and used abusive language. The constable told him that the pipe was clean, but Vaid did not listen and escalated the matter." The Times of India
Following the row, the guidelines on the proper use of the breathalyser kit were demanded from the chief minister by NCP legislator Rahul Narvekar. The Times of India
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||First marriage: 2008
Second marriage: 29 October 2022
|Wife/Spouse||• Alexandra Copley (Photographer) (m. 2008; div.2018)
• Erin Anne Warren (Realtor) (m. 2022 - Present)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (deceased)
Mother- Tarna Vaid
• Poonam (Jewellery Designer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aryan Vaid
- Aryan Vaid, an Indian model, actor, writer, and director, predominantly works in the Bollywood film industry. He holds the title of Mr International World 2000 and Mr India 2000.
- According to some sources, Aryan was in need of an amount of Rs 25,000 for participating in the Grasim Mr India contest, and he did not want to ask his parents for the same. His elder sister Meena helped him with the amount despite of the fact that it was a huge amount for her to arrange.
- He has worked with the Hindustan Times as a lifestyle columnist.
- According to some sources, Aryan worked in some street plays at the Prithvi Theatre in Mumbai.
- Reportedly, Aryan Vaid, on the set of a Bollywood film ‘Run Bhola Run’ (2016), accidentally slapped actor Govinda very hard following which he was pushed to the ground by the people on the set.
- Aryan Vaid, in an interview, mentioned his ex-wife, Alexandra Copley, as a toxic woman. Aryan revealed that he was being threatened and abused by her. Aryan Vaid added that he could see Alexandra in his dreams trying to kill her. Aryan Vaid said,
My wife Alexandra Copley keeps threatening to kill me in my sleep. And this is not in anger but in cold-blooded words and actions. If anything happens to me, please take this entry on my wall as legal proof that I did mention her threats. Even at this very moment, I see this maniacal look in her eyes. I am afraid to go to sleep… an honest confession. I am an abused husband, caught in an abusive relationship with a toxic woman.” The Times of India
- Aryan and his wife, Erin Anne Warren, got married at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa in Florida. According to the sources, they were dating each other for the past three years of their marriage after they met at a party of one of their friends in Florida.