Height: 5' 10"
Girlfriend: Miesha Iyer
Age: 27 Years
|Known for||• Runner-up in Splitsvilla Season 12.
• Participating in Roadies Season 18.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||In 2016, while he was studying at Uttaranchal University, Ashish won a trophy in a dance competition and was also honoured with a Star Performer's trophy.
|Date of Birth||11 June 1995 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||27 Years|
|Birthplace||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Hometown||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|School||The Doon School, Dehradun|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
|Tattoo||He has a tattoo of an owl on his left arm sleeve.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Miesha Iyer (an actor, model and a VJ)
|Parents||Father- Bunty Bhatia (a businessman)
Mother- Poonam Bhatia
|Siblings||Sister- Tanisha Bhatia
|Cars Collection||• He owns a Mercedes-Benz SUV.
• He owns a Mercedes-Benz C Class.
• He owns an Audi.
|Bikes Collection||• He owns a Royal Enfield.
• He owns a KTM Duke.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashish Bhatia
- Ashish Bhatia is an Indian dancer, choreographer, rapper and actor. He is well-known for participating in and becoming a runner-up in the famous reality TV show, Splitsvilla, Season 12. In 2022, he participated in MTV Roadies, Season 18.
- Ashish Bhatia is also a well-known content creator. Before appearing on the bigger screen, Ashish used to make vines along with his family on his Instagram account. Since his childhood, Ashish has been on the creative side.
- Throughout his vining career, Ashish has created several vines, which have been liked a lot by his fans. In 2017, his vine titled, “What is GST?” went on to become one of his most popular vines. In the vine, he mimicked the character of Nawazuddin Siddiqui from the film, The Gangs of Wasseypur 2.
- In 2017, he made another famous vine titled, When Boys Try To Impress Girls At Gym And Get Trolled.
- In the same year, Ashish Bhatia made many famous vines, such as Brother-Sister Relationship, Shopping With Mom, Indian Moms Be Like and more.
- In 2018, Ashish Bhatia uploaded another vine titled “New Year Resolution.”
- In 2019, Ashish Bhatia participated in a reality TV show titled, Splitsvilla Season 12. In the show, Ashish was a runner-up.
- Ashish Bhatia is an established model as well. Throughout his glamourous modelling career, he has been a part of several renowned companies’ advertisements. In 2020, Ashish modelled for global companies such as OPPO India, Realme, Candyman Fantastik and Reliance Trends.
- In 2021, he modelled for KFC and Coca-Cola.
- Ashish is a good dancer. He has been invited to judge several dance competitions. In 2017, he was invited to be a judge in various dance competitions, such as Voice & Dance of Muzaffarpur, Dance+, The Grand Show (Season 2) and StepUp, which was organised by IIT Roorkee.
- In 2014, Ashish Bhatia participated in the dance competition show titled, Dance India Dance (Season 4).
- In 2017, he performed at a fest titled, Flash Mob Choreo. The fest was organised by Doon Business School, Dehradun.
- In 2018, he judged a dance competition which was held at IIT Banaras.
- In 2018, he was invited to participate in a dance competition called, Showcase.
- In 2019, Ashish was invited to perform in the reality dance TV show, Nach Baliye.
- In 2020, Ashish Bhatia participate in a live concert titled, Temptation Concert.
- Ashish Bhatia, in Dehradun, owns a dance academy called Lets Dance Academy; where he teaches his students different types of dance forms. Ashish is also well-known, not only as a dancer but also as a choreographer.
- Ashish, apart from being a dancer, is also a talented rapper. He has released several well-known rap songs throughout his rapping career. In 2019, he came out with a famous rap song titled, Jal Bete Jal.
- In 2020, Ashish released another rap titled, Da Desi Toli. This rap was made in collaboration with another rap band called, D-Gang.
- In the same year, Ashish Bhatia released another rap called, Number One. The rap even featured Prince Narula.
- In 2020, Ashish Bhatia was featured in Rahul Jain’s Hindi song titled, Aawazein.
- Ashish Bhatia in 2020, released another rap titled, Haar Ke Bhi Jeet Gaya Mai. The rap is about his journey in MTV Roadies and Splitsvilla.
- Ashish Bhatia has conducted live shows in different parts of the country. He has conducted concerts in Mumbai, Kolkata, Karnataka and many more places.
- In 2022, Ashish Bhatia released another famous rap titled, Corona Ka Asar. In the rap, he covered various aspects of the COVID 19 Pandemic.
- In 2021, Ashish Bhatia went to train in the base camp of Mount Everest in Nepal. Ashish went to the base camp to participate in the World Vlog Challenge.
- In 2016, Ashish Bhatia participated in the reality talent show named, India’s Got Talent. In the show, he participated with the dancing crew of his dance academy called, Lets Dance Academy.
- He has a YouTube channel named Ashish Bhatia. His YouTube channel has 456k subscribers (as of May 2022). On his YouTube channel, he uploads dance, hairstyling, acting and rap music videos.
- In 2022, Ashish Bhatia participated in another reality TV show titled, MTV Roadies, Season 18. Prior to season 18, Ashish was also a contestant in Roadies: Real Heroes, Season 16.
- Ashish has cultivated a close relationship with the former host of MTV Roadies, Rannvijay Singha.