|Real Name||Juhi Chaturvedi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5' 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year, 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College/University||Lucknow College of Arts and Crafts, Lucknow|
|Educational Qualification||A degree in Fine art from Lucknow College of Arts and Crafts|
|Debut||Art Director: Ogilvy & Mather (1996)
Writer: Vicky Donor (2012)
|Address||An apartment in Worli, South Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Awards||2013- Filmfare Award for the best story for Vicky Donor (2012)
2013- IIFA Award for best Story Dialogue for Vicky Donor (2012)
2016- National Film Award for Best Original Screenplay and Best Dialogues for Piku and Filmfare Award for Best Screenplay for Piku
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Asheesh Malhotra (President and Mumbai head at Bates Chi & Partners)
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Parents||Father- Dhirendra Chaturvedi (worked in the state education department)
Mother- Mridula (Died in 2012)
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Elder; Name Not Known)
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Food(s)||Butter Chicken, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Butter Masala|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Anushka Sharma|
|Favourite Director||Hrishikesh Mukherjee|
|Favourite Filmmaker||Satyajit Ray|
|Favourite Singer||Mohammed Rafi|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Juhi Chaturvedi
- Does Juhi Chaturvedi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Juhi Chaturvedi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Juhi has spent the early days of her childhood in Lucknow and passed graduation from a reputed Arts and Crafts college in this city.
- Chaturvedi started her career as a freelance illustrator with The Times of India, Lucknow edition.
- In 1996, she moved to Delhi from Lucknow, where she stayed at the Lajpat Nagar.
- In 1999, Juhi shifted to Mumbai, where she started working at an advertising agency called Ogilvy, which gave her an opportunity to write, and with the passage of time, she involved herself in writing so much that her passion of arts and crafts left behind.
- After quitting Ogilvy, Chaturvedi worked in several companies including Bates Chi & Partners and Leo Burnett.
- Chaturvedi has also worked with the famous director Shoojit Sircar on ad films for brands like Titan watches (featuring Aamir Khan) and Saffola.
- She wrote dialogues for sircar’s second film “Shoebite,” which had Amitabh Bachchan in the leading role, but unfortunately, it got canceled.
- In 2013, she joined an advertisement agency “Leo Burnett Mumbai;” as the Executive Creative Director.
- As a screenplay writer, Juhi’s first two films, Vicky Donor (2012) and Piku (2015), achieved critical acclaims.
- During an interview, Juhi revealed that she borrowed the main concept of “Piku” from her own experience about the difference of opinion with her father.
- She also said that the characters played by Irrfan Khan and Amitabh Bachchan in “Piku” were written by keeping these two actors in mind.
- The role of Deepika in “PIKU” was borrowed from the life of a woman who was very close to Juhi in the real life.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)