|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||38-34-40|
|Hair Colour||Black with Medium Golden Brown highlights|
|Date of Birth||26 June|
|College/University||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bebika Dhurve - Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Her father is an astrologer.|
|Siblings||Bebika Dhurve has five sisters.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bebika Dhurve
- Bebika Dhurve is an Indian dentist and astrologer-turned-actor who is known for playing the role of ‘Devika Oberoi’ in the television serial ‘Bhagya Lakshmi’ (2021).
- She belongs to a Maharashtrian family.
- Bebika is quite proficient in handling household tasks. In an interview, she talked about this and recalled learning to make rotis from her mother at the age of 10. Coming from a large family, she used to prepare around 40 rotis both in the morning and evening each day.
- Bebika was enthusiastically involved in sports during her school days. In an interview, she recalled a fond memory of winning an interstate football match, an accomplishment that led to her receiving her very first pocket money, a sum of Rs. 1500, from her parents. She also shared that her initial salary was Rs. 25,000 per month.
- Bebika Dhurve is a fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) at Roseman University in the United States. Bebika Dhurve – Instagram
- After pursuing a Bachelor of Dental Surgery at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in Bengaluru, Bebika worked as a dentist.
- Bebika competed in The International Glamour Project Miss India 2020. In an interview, she mentioned that she decided to enter the contest because one of her teachers at the university encouraged her to do so.
- In 2021, she appeared as ‘Devika Oberoi’ in the television serial ‘Bhagya Lakshmi’ (2021) which aired on Zee TV. Bebika, however, later decided to leave the serial due to some disagreements with her fellow actors.
- She appeared in the Indian reality digital series Bigg Boss OTT Season 2 (2023), which premiered on Voot.
- Bebika, in an interview, opened up about her affinity for buying gold and diamonds. She highlighted that some of her most costly acquisitions were jewellery items, which she bought for herself and her father.
- Dhurve is a prankster. Reflecting on her school days, in an interview, she recalled numerous pranks that she played on her friends, while their attempts to retaliate were often unsuccessful. She even expressed an amusing desire to prank Bollywood actor Salman Khan, envisioning a situation in which she could persuade him that they had suddenly become married upon waking one morning. The Times of India
- Bebika Dhurve embarked on a physical transformation journey in 2019. In an interview, she spoke about a unique connection between her weight fluctuations and romantic relationships. Bebika revealed a pattern wherein she tends to lose weight when she’s in a relationship and gains it back when she’s single. She explained that being single offers her happiness and self-love, which have led her to consciously choose to avoid dating. The Times of India While talking about this, in the interview, Bebika said,
I am a big-time foodie, so that is how I gain when I am single, when I have no one but myself to love, and when I have someone in my life, I stop being myself and I get so engrossed that my partner is the only thing left and I start giving all the things whatever I have with me. So when I am dating someone, I am so giving by nature that I give a lot to the person, including my body weight, so there’s nothing left with me. So I am stopping myself from dating anyone; that is one major reason as well.”
- Bebika has faced hurdles in obtaining roles because of her curvaceous figure. While talking about this, in an interview, she mentioned that she feels staying true to her natural body type somewhat limits her opportunities. Bebika, however, has discovered that enhancing her adaptability as an actor enables her to embrace diverse character types despite these challenges. The Times of India
- According to Dhurve, she prefers watching movies or videos over reading books.
- In a Valentine’s Day special interview, Bebika recalled her past celebrations and shared her most cherished memory. She recounted a special Valentine’s Day during her first year of graduation when her boyfriend surprised her with a significant gift—a large aquarium having four goldfish: two small and two big ones. The aquarium had her photograph affixed to the back, and there were lighting arrangements on top of it. Bebika further mentioned that her first Valentine’s Day experience was with a fellow student from her tutoring class back in eighth grade. Mid-Day
- Bebika is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog.
- Bebika is passionate about painting and frequently leverages it to give back to society. As a participant in The International Glamour Project Miss India 2020, she made a philanthropic move by selling her artwork. The proceeds from the sale were donated to aid individuals with Down syndrome.