|Real Name||Bhavya Pandit|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Date of Birth||2 November 1990|
|Age (as in 2016)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalya, Pune, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Playback Singing: Rani Main Tu Raja from the movie Son of Sardaar (2012)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Aalok Pandit
|Favourite Actor||Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Singers/Bands||Asha Bhonsle, Rekha Bhardwaj, Shreya Ghoshal, Norah Jones, Coldplay|
|Favourite Food||Blueberry Cake|
|Favourite Drink||Black Coffee|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhavya Pandit
- Does Bhavya Pandit smoke: Not Known
- Does Bhavya Pandit drink alcohol: Yes
- In 2006, Bhavya was awarded the National Bal Shree Honour by Ministry of Human Resource Development. Notably, this honor is awarded to creative children in the age group of 9–16 years.
- Bhavya first came into limelight in the year 2008, when she participated in Sony TV’s singing reality show- Indian Idol Season 4. Her singing was widely appreciated, owing to which, she even made it to the top 4 of the contest.
- An avid reader, she has a collection of 1000+ books.
- Bhavya’s Pani Da Rang studio unplugged lounge version on YouTube has more than 3 million views.
- A loyal devotee of Asaram Bapu, Bhavya has sung many Bhajans in his spiritual sessions.
- Her debut Bollywood song, Rani Main Tu Raja from the movie Son of Sardaar (2012) became an instant chartbuster on release.