|Real Name||Bikram Singh Majithia|
|Party||Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD)
|Political Journey||• He won his first Vidhan Sabha elections in 2007 from Majitha constituency.
• Majithia won yet another elections in 2012 from the same seat.
• Bikram was then inducted into the Punjab Cabinet.
• Now he is a minister of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management, Information & Public Relations and Non-Conventional Energy.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 84 kg
in Pounds- 185 lbs
|Date of Birth||1 March 1975|
|Age (as in 2016)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||It was in 2007, when Bikram Singh Majithia won the Punjab Vidhan Sabha elections for the first time.|
|Family||Father- Satyajit Singh Majithia
Sister- Harsimrat Kaur Badal
|Hobbies||Reading, Doing Yoga|
|Controversies||• Bikram Singh Majithia made it to the headlines after being allegedly taking INR 35 Lakhs as election funds from Jagjit Singh Chahal, who was involved in many drugs cases between 2007-2012.
• Several allegations are being faced by Bikram Singh Majithia of having links with the NRI's, accused of Money Laundering related to the Drugs racket.
|Favourite Politician||Parkash Singh Badal|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Salary||INR 20,000 per month (Basic Salary, as in 2016)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 11.21 Crore (as in 2017)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bikram Singh Majithia
- Does Bikram Singh Majithia Smoke?: No
- Does Bikram Singh Majithia drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- Deputy Chief Minister of Punjab, Sukhbir Singh Badal, is the brother-in-law of Bikram Singh Majithia.
- Bikram won Vidhan Sabha Elections for the first time in the year 2012, from Majitha constituency.
- Majithia, in 2014, underwent a religious penance that was pronounced by Jathedar Gaini Gurbachan Singh because he distorted “Shabad” (hymn) of Guru Gobind Singh during the election campaign in 2014.
- It was in December 2014, when Enforcement Directorate issued summons on Majithia for being in connection with the international drug racket case. Tarun Chugh, BJP national secretary, urged CM Parkash Singh Badal to follow the pattern of ethics and ask Majithia to resign.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡