|Real Name||Manoj Tuli|
|Famous For||Movie 'Love Story' released in 1981|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||11 July 1960|
|Age (as in 2017)||57 Years|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|School||Bishop Cotton School, Shimla|
|College/University||Did Not Attend|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Debut Film||"Love Story" in 1981 opposite Vijayta Pandit|
|Political Inclination||Indian National Congress
|Address||Imperial Heights, Nargis Dutt Rd, Pali Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Wife/Spouse||Namrata Dutt (Homemaker)
Daughters- Saachi and Siya
|Parents||Father- Rajendra Kumar (Actor)
Mother- Shukla Kumar
Sisters- Dimple and Kajal
|Favourite Subject in School||Geography|
|Favourite Overseas Destination||Maldives|
|Annual Salary (approx.)||₹6 Crore|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹68 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kumar Gaurav
- He was born in Lucknow to one of the most successful Bollywood Actors Rajendra Kumar and his wife Shukla Kumar.
- Since his childhood, he has a passion for acting and travelling.
- He became the heart-throb of the nation with his first couple of films.
- In the Mid 80s, his career took a downward curve with his movies failing to impress the audience at the box office
- In 1987, he was blessed with his first daughter Saachi.
- On 26 February 1991, his wife Namrata gave birth to their second daughter Siya.
- In 1993, his father, Rajendra Kumar tried to revive his career with the movie “Phool;” casting him alongside Madhuri Dixit. The movie was yet again another failure in his CV.
- After the failure of his movie “Phool”, he took a break from acting.
- In 1999, he made some short appearances in some television series.
- In the same year, he lost his father Rajendra Kumar of cancer.
- In 2004, he starred in the American film “Guiana 1838”.
- He has a passion for adventure and travel and hence he ventured into this business and currently handles a Tourism and Travel company.