|Real Name||Caleb Casey McGuire Affleck-Boldt|
|Profession||Actor and Film Maker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)|| in Kilograms- 74 kg
in Pounds- 163 lbs
|Body Measurements|| - Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Eye Color||Moss Green|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||12 August 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Falmouth, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Berkeley, California, U.S.|
|School||Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|College||George Washington University, Washington, D.C., United States
Columbia University, New York City, United States
|Educational Qualifications||College dropout|
|Debut||Television Movie: Lemon Sky (1988)
Film: To Die For (1995)
Director: I'm Still Here (2010)
|Family||Father- Timothy Byers Affleck (auto mechanic, a carpenter, a bookie, an electrician, a bartender, and a janitor at Harvard University)
Mother- Christopher Anne "Chris" (elementary school teacher)
Brother- Ben Affleck
|Ethnicity||Scottish, English, Irish, German, and Swiss|
|Address (Fan Mail)||Casey Affleck
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5213
|Hobbies||Advocating for animal welfare|
|Controversies||In 2010, he was sued by 2 former co-workers for sexual harassment.|
|Favorite Film||Lawrence of Arabia (1962)|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Summer Phoenix, Actress (2000-2016)
Floriana Lima, Actress (2016-present)
|Wife/Spouse||Summer Phoenix, Actress (m. 2006 div. 2016)
|Children||Sons- Atticus Affleck, Indiana Affleck
|Net Worth||$10 Million (as in 2016)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Casey Affleck
- Does Casey Affleck smoke:? Not Known
- Does Casey Affleck drink alcohol:? Yes
- He was born in Falmouth, Massachusetts and grew up in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- His surname “Affleck” is of Scottish origin.
- During his childhood, his father was a chronic alcoholic.
- His father did odd jobs as a carpenter, an auto mechanic, a bookie, a bartender, and an electrician at the Harvard University.
- At the age of 9, he moved to live with his mother along with his brother Ben, following his parent’s divorce.
- He took acting as a way to get out of going to school.
- He started getting roles of “extras” through his mom’s best friend, who was a local casting director.
- At the age of 10, he learned to speak Spanish during his travels around Mexico with his mother and brother.
- When he was 14, his father entered a rehabilitation facility in Indio, California.
- At the age of 18, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. He lived there with his brother and childhood friend Matt Damon.
- In 2007, he received critical acclaims for his portrayal of the character of Robert Ford in the Western drama- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. He was nominated for the Screen Actors Guild Award, Golden Globe Award and Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- In 2010, he used his own money to fund his directorial debut- I’m Still Here, which proved a box office disaster.
- In the mid-1990s, he was introduced to Summer Phoenix by her brother, Joaquin, and after dating 5 years, they engaged in January 2004 and finally married on 3 June 2006 in Savannah, Georgia. However, they privately separated in the early 2015 and announced their separation in March 2016.
- He is an active animal rights advocate and campaigns for both PETA and Farm Sanctuary.
- He has been a vegan since 1995.
- He supported Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Presidential Campaign and termed Donald Trump as “a dangerous fool.”
- In 2017, he won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in the film- Manchester by the Sea.