Danielle Swart (AB de Villiers’ Wife) Age, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Danielle Swart|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Date of Birth||27 September 1987|
|Age (as in 2017)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Family||Father- John Swart
Mother- Not Known
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||AB de Villiers (South African cricketer)|
|Husband/Spouse||AB de Villiers (South African cricketer)|
|Children||Son- Abraham de Villiers
Some Lesser Known Facts About Danielle Swart
- Does Danielle Swart smoke?: Not Known
- Does Danielle Swart drink alcohol?: Yes
- Danielle is a single-child of her parents.
- Her parents own a hotel at the foot of the Waterberg Mountains, Limpopo, South Africa.
- She loves singing and initially decided to make her career in music.
- In April 2013, she got married to popular South African cricketer AB de Villiers. She first met him in 2007 at her parents owned hotel.
- She is involved in several charity events. In 2015, during an International tournament that took place in India, she along with Shane Watson (Australian cricketer) sang the David Guetta‘s song ‘Titanium’ to raise money for children.
- She is a dog lover.