Danielle Willis (Steve Smith’s Wife) Age, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Danielle Willis|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-24|
|Eye Colour||Light Blue|
|Date of Birth||17 January 1991|
|Age (as in 2018)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Sydney, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|University||Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Law and Commerce|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Steve Smith (Australian Cricketer)|
|Husband/Spouse||Steve Smith (Australian Cricketer)
|Marriage Date||15 September 2018|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food(s)||Chocolates, Acai bowls|
|Favourite Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Danielle Willis
- Does Danielle Willis smoke?: Not Known
- Does Danielle Willis drink alcohol?: Yes
- Danielle is the fiance of Australian cricketer ‘Steve Smith.’
- She is a former ‘Water Polo Player’ and ‘Swimmer.’
- She first met ‘Steve Smith’ in a bar during the inaugural ‘Big Bash League’ in 2011.
- In June 2017, Smith proposed her on the ‘Top of the Rock’ Observation Deck in New York City and the duo got engaged within few months.
- Danielle is a chocoholic.
- She is also a fashion lover.