Masoom Minawala Mehta Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Profession(s)||Fashion Blogger, Entrepreneur|
|Famous For||Her fashion portal "Miss Style Fiesta"|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Digital Entrepreneur circa (2010)
• Cosmopolitan E-tailer of the year (2015)
• HSBC Women Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
• Palladium Spotlight’s Ethnic blogger of the year (2017)
• India’s Best Luxury Fashion Blogger (2019)
• Best Content Creator for Social Samosas’ #30Under30
• Lokmat Award for ‘Most Stylish Blogger’ (2019)
|Date of Birth||17 December|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College/University||H. R. College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.Com
• Diploma Course in Arts
• Diploma in Fashion Styling
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shailin Mehta (Diamond Merchant)
|Marriage Date||Year 2016|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Seema Minawala
|Siblings||Brother- Dhanraj Minawala (Elder)
Sister- Ruchi Kothari
|Street Food||Vada Pav|
|Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Masoom Minawala Mehta
- Masoom Minawala Mehta is the CEO of the fashion portal, Style Fiesta.
- Minawala is one of the leading Indian lifestyle influencers in the world.
- She was born in a middle-class family in Mumbai.
- During her school days, Mehta often dressed up like a tomboy.
- She was the captain of her school’s football team.
- After completing her graduation, she enrolled herself for a diploma course in arts and left the course in between.
- Thereafter, she did a marketing internship with Brand Marketing India.
- Minawala also did internships with companies like Calvin Klein.
- Minawala has pursued a Diploma in Fashion Styling from London’s University of Arts.
- Minawala is the founder of the fashion portal, Miss Style Fiesta, which focuses on outfits, inspirations and trend reports.
- She has worked in paid-partnership with many fashion, luxury, and beauty rands like “Jimmy Choo,” “Yves Saint Laurent,” “Dior,” “Hakkasan,” “Gucci,” and “Estee Lauder.”
- Minawala has also founded Fashion Jobs India, a platform where the fashion job seekers and fashion employers can find each other.
- Minawala is an active philantrophist. She was a part of the global campaign, which was aimed to raise funds for the UN’s National School Feeding Programme.
- Minawala oftewn promotes women empowerment on her blog, Miss Style Fiesta.
- In 2020, Minawala collaborated with Dharma Bharathi Mission (Mumbai based NGO) to make food available for the low income groups during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Masoom has a good command over the Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, and French languages.
- She is more commonly known as #MissStyleFiesta.
- Minawala has walked the ramp for many renowned designers like Manish Malhotra, Anamika Khanna, Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla, and Sabyasachi.
- During an interview, while talking about her blog “Miss Style Fiesta” Masoom said,
My blog is a representation of my thoughts and ideas, a daily documentation of style, an outlet for my editorial creativity and simply, my love for all things sartorial. Style, for me, has always been a representation of my personality. How an artist expresses his emotions through his paintings, I express my ideas, my opinions, and my individuality through my content and naturally, this blog. I relentlessly believe in being an inventor of your own style. I have so many days where I can’t imagine wearing anything but yoga pants and there’s no fashion guru in this universe that can stop me.”