|Real Name||Diana Lorena Taurasi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 74 kg
in Pounds- 163 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-25-35|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Current Team (2016)||UMMC Ekaterinburg|
|Achievements (main ones)||• 2 time WNBA champion
• 9 time WNBA All Star
|Date of Birth||11 June 1982|
|Age (as in 2016)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Glendale, California, U.S.A.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Chino, California, U.S.A|
|School||Don Antonio Lugo High School, Chino, California|
|College||University of Connecticut, Connecticut, U.S.A.|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduated in Sociology|
|Family||Father- Mario Taurasi
Mother- Liliana Taurasi
Sister- Jessika Taurasi
|Controversies||Diana Taurasi was once accused of taking a banned substance, but she denied such allegations and accused the laboratory for framing her. She even went to the extent of undergoing a polygraph test to prove her innocence. An investigation began and after a few months it was concluded that the laboratory report was fake, and Diana was cleared of all the charges. This incident grabbed a lot of media attention.|
|Favourite NBA Player||Magic Johnson|
|Favourite TV Series||The Simpsons|
|Favourite Film||Dazed and Confused (1993)|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Sexual Orientation||Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$500 Thousand|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Diana Taurasi
- Does Diana Taurasi smoke: No
- Does Diana Taurasi drink alcohol: Yes
- Diana was named USA Basketball’s Female Athlete of the Month in July of 2001.
- She was also named ‘The Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four’ in her last two college seasons.
- In her 2004 WNBA debut match, Diana banked in a three-quarter court shot at the buzzer to end the first half.
- Taurasi was named as one of the 15 greatest players in WNBA history during the league’s 15th anniversary celebration in 2011.
- She is the only player in WNBA history to score 600 or more points in six consecutive seasons from 2006 to 2011.
- Five career back-to-back 30-point performances, most in WNBA history.
- Diana is also a three-time Olympic gold medalist, 5 time Euroleague Champion and a 2 time Euroleague player of the year.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)