|Real Name||Vijay Singh Deol|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||27 January 1969|
|Age (as in 2018)||49 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Sahnewal, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai, Maharasthra|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Commerce|
|Debut||Film (As a Child Artist): Dharam Veer (1977)
Film (As a Lead Role): Barsaat (1995)
|Address||Plot No. 22, 10th Road, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, India|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Collecting Sunglasses|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Neelam Kothari (Rumour)
Priya Chatwal (Rumour)
|Marriage Date||May 30, 1996|
|Children||Sons- Aryaman Deol & Dharam Deol
|Parents||Father- Dharmendra (Actor)
Mother- Prakash Kaur (Real mother), Hema Malini (Step-mother, actress)
|Siblings||Brother- Sunny Deol (Actor, Elder)
Sisters- Vijayta (settled in California, USA), Ajeeta
(settled in California, USA), Esha Deol (half-sister), Ahana Deol (half-sister)
Cousin- Abhay Deol
|Favourite Food(s)||Lauki Ki Sabzi & Moong Ki Dal|
|Favourite Actor||Sunny Deol|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Cricket and Badminton|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Goa, Singapore, Dubai and London|
|Cars Collection||Porsche Cayenne,
Land Rover Freelander 2, Lamborghini Murcielago LP640,
Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
|Salary (approx.)||₹2 Crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹136 Crore ($20 Million)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bobby Deol
- He was born in a Punjabi Jatt family; as his father Dharmendra is a renowned actor and his step-mother Hema Malini is the dream girl of Bollywood.
- Before entering the film industry, he was a DJ, but he quit it soon due to some bad experiences in it.
- Bobby’s first appearance in the Indian Cinema was in 1977 as a child artist in the movie Dharam Veer.
- While filming for his debut lead role in Barsaat, he met with an accident and broke his leg, and was flown to London for his recovery, which affected his film’s promotional shoots.
- His debut was a hit, and he got a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for this movie.
- After the release of his film- Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, he showed his displeasure towards the special effects added later in the climax scene. He was very much angry at the airplane effect added after the shoot of the scene. Here’s a glimpse of one of the scenes from the movie:
- His film Dillagi was the debut directorial film of his brother Sunny Deol, and Sunny got the idea to direct the movie after he saw Bobby coming home drunk one random night. It was Bobby’s first movie with his brother.
- He was the first choice to play the lead roles in Imtiaz Ali‘s Jab We Met (2007) and Highway (2014), but due to some reasons, he rejected the offers.
- Bobby was not the first choice for the movie Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, but later he got the role.
- He shares a great bond with his elder brother Sunny Deol and considers him his right hand and best friend.
- He has maintained a great variety in his wardrobe; as he has around 1500 shirts, 250 trousers, 200 sunglasses, 100 belts, and 150 perfumes.
- According to some online sources, it was reported that he and his brother didn’t attend their step-sister Esha’s marriage.
- He took a four-year hiatus from the film industry after the release of Yamla Pagla Deewana-2.
- He is a cricket freak and is also an active member of the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL), and plays for Mumbai Heroes team.
- Actor Abhay Deol is his cousin.