|Full Name||Seema Bhargava Pahwa Instagram|
|Other Name||Seema Bhargava IMDb|
|Profession(s)||Actor and Director|
|Famous Role||‘Badki’ in the popular Hindi TV serial ‘Hum Log’ (1984)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Debut||TV (Actor): Hum Log (1984) as Badki
Film (Director): Ramprasad Ki Tehrvi (2019)
|Date of Birth||10 February 1962 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2021)||59 Years|
|Address||61, Sai Shakti, Yari Road, Versova, Andheri, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Sculpting, and Painting|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||23 January 1988 (Saturday)|
|Husband/Spouse||Manoj Pahwa (Actor)
|Children||Son- Mayank Pahwa (Actor)
Daughter- Manukriti Pahwa (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (He passed away when Seema was too young.)
Mother- Saroj Bhargava (Actor at All India Radio and Doordarshan)
|Siblings||One of her brothers died a few years ago, and her second brother, Abhay Bhargava, is an actor. She has one younger sister who is married.
|Actress||Konkana Sen Sharma|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Seema Pahwa
- Seema Pahwa is a well-known Indian actor and film producer.
- She shared in an interview that she was not much educated, but she had never regretted this. YouTube
- She is the aunt of the Indian TV actor Ankita Bhargava who is the wife of the popular television actor Karan Patel. Bollywood actor Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub is the nephew of Seema.
- When Seema was a child, her mother used to take her to watch various stage shows. At the age of five, Seema auditioned for the first time for the musician and author PL Deshpande.
- She appeared in various stage shows of Akashvani and Doordarshan as a child actor from 1960 to 1970, and in some of the shows, she played the role of a boy.
- In the 1970s, she lent her voice for the weekly radio show ‘Apne Apne Bachhe.’
- She shared in one of her Instagram posts that she used to get Rs. 400 as fees at the beginning of her acting career.
- Seema has worked as a theatre artist for various theatre groups like Sambhav group, LTG, Shri Ram Centre, and National School of Drama’s Repertory Company.
- While she was working as a theatre artist with the theatre group ‘Sambhav Group,’ she met Manoj Pahwa. They both became friends and fell in love with each other.
- After her two children were born, she moved to Mumbai along with her family to make career in acting. In an interview, she shared her initial journey as an actor, she said,
I acted in the Naseeruddin Shah-directed Katha Collage I and Kambakht Bilkul Aurat for Motley theatre group. By the time I grew up, I had worked with all the best directors in Delhi at the time, like B.M. Vyas, B.V. Karanth, Bansi Kaul, Bhanu Bharti and Rajinder Nath. I have done everything from street theatre to Ramleelas to performing at fairs like the famous Nauchandi Mela. There is no better way to shed all hichak (inhibitions) than performing for crowds in open-air spaces. There is chaos, kids howling, people eating chaat, and you have to reach them above the din, and have no clue how they will react.”
- Some of her popular theatre plays are Aadhe Adhure,’ ‘Khamosh Adalat Jari Hai,’ ‘Qaid-e-Hayat,’ and ‘Natsamrat.’
- She has appeared in various Hindi TV serials like ‘Pehla Pyar’ (1997), ‘Hip Hip Hurray’ (1998), ‘Aandhi’ (2003), ‘Hum Ladkiyan’ (2008), and ‘Lakhon Mein Ek’ (2012).
- She has also acted in many Bollywood films including ‘Sardari Begum’ (1996), ‘Zubeidaa’ (2001), ‘Ferrari Ki Sawaari’ (2012), ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’ (2015), ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ (2017), ‘Shubh Mangal Saavdhan’ (2017), and ‘Bala’ (2019).
- She has started a theatre group, ‘Kopal’ along with her husband Manoj.
- In 2017, there were rumours that her son got engaged to Sanah Kapur, sister of Shahid Kapoor. Telly Chakkar
- In 2019, she appeared in the Hindi web-series ‘Aafat.’ She has also featured in various YouTube videos.
- In an interview, the Bollywood actress Bhumi Pednekar said that she had to clean Seema’s house for one month as a part of her training for the Hindi film ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’ (2015).
- She is a dog lover and has a few pet dogs.