|Real Name||Dilip Ghosh|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||2014: Joined BJP and was appointed as West Bengal State General Secretary.
2015: Appointed as West Bengal State President of BJP.
2016: Became an M.L.A.from Kharagpur Sadar constituency of Paschim Medinipur District.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||1 August 1964|
|Age (as in 2017)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Kuliana, Gopi Ballavpur, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal, India|
|School||A Village School at Kuliana village near Gopiballavpur of Paschim Medinipur district, West Bengal|
|College||Jhargram Polytechnic College, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma From Jhargram Polytechnic College, Paschim Medinipur, West Bengal|
|Family||Father- Bholanath Ghosh
Mother- Puspalata Ghosh
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Vill. Kuliana, P.O. Malincha, P.S. Beliabera, Dist. Paschim Medinipur, pin No. 721517|
|Controversy||He earned a controversy after he made a remark about West Bengal's Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee by saying that his party could have “dragged” her “by the hair” when she was in New Delhi.|
|Favourite Politician(s)||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Salary (as an M.L.A. from West Bengal)||Rs 17,500/Month|
|Net Worth||INR 30 lakh (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dilip Ghosh
- Does Dilip Ghosh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dilip Ghosh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born into a modest family in a village of Paschim Medinipur district, West Bengal.
- After completing his education from a village school, he moved to Jhargram for higher education.
- Soon, he inclined towards the ideology of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and joined it as a Pracharak.
- Ghosh was sent to Andaman and Nicobar Islands as the in-charge of RSS.
- He also worked as an assistant to former RSS chief KS Sudarshan.
- After joining BJP, he defeated his nearest rival Gyan Singh Sohanpal (Congress) in the May 2016 West Bengal Assembly election.
- Gyan Singh Sohanpal of Congress was a sitting MLA of the Kharagpur Sadar assembly seat for seven times in a row from 1982 to 2011, and Ghosh’s victory, was indeed a historic one, as he was a new-comer in politics.
- In September 2016, as the President of West Bengal BJP, he went on a 7-day trip to New York, Boston, New Jersey and Chicago, to highlight the plight of the Hindus in West Bengal.
- On 16 December 2016, he was injured during a protest against the comments of Maulana Noor-ur Rahman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of the Tipu Sultan Mosque in Kolkata in which he said that Ghosh should be “pelted with stones and kicked out of Bengal.”
- On 22 January 2018, he was admitted to a private hospital with complaints of severe back pain.