|Real Name||Diva Dhawan|
|Profession(s)||Model, Fashion Designer|
|Famous For||Being girlfriend of actor Aditya Roy Kapur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Date of Birth||19 January 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Long Island, New York, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Long Island, New York, USA|
|College/Institute||Fashion Institute of Technology, New York City|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Fashion Merchandising|
|Hobbies||Doing yoga, Travelling, Gymming, Watching movies, Reading|
|Tattoo||Back side of neck- A star with an Om symbol inside|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Aditya Roy Kapur (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Food(s)||Chocolates, French toast, Spaghetti|
|Favourite Beverage||Red wine|
|Favourite Song||"Empire State of Mind" by Purple Avenue|
|Favourite Perfume||The One by Dolce & Gabbana|
|Favourite Make-up Artist||Bobbi Brown|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Diva Dhawan
- Does Diva Dhawan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Diva Dhawan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Diva started modelling at the age of 14.
- Initially, she did modelling for designers like Manish Malhotra, Manish Arora, and JJ Valaya at fashion shows for charities in New York.
- In 2007, she got her big break with the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WLIFW), where she walked for designers like Payal Jain, Tahiliani, and Monisha Jaising.
- She rose to fame after she appeared in a ‘Garnier’ commercial in 2009.
- She has been making frequent trips to India for her modelling assignments and has a contract with the ‘Elite Modelling Agency.’
- She considers her mother as her role model, who travels with her whenever she goes for her modelling assignments.
- She supports a charity organization called ‘Children’s Hope’ that provides food and shelter to the poor children.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- In April 2015, she hit the headlines after she was clicked on a dinner date with Bollywood actor, Aditya Roy Kapur.
- She later shared a romantic photo on her social media account with the caption, “It’s Friday. I’m in love.”