Diva Dhawan (Model) Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Age: 29 Years
Boyfriend: Aditya Roy Kapur
|Profession(s)||Model, Fashion Designer|
|Famous For||Being the girlfriend of Aditya Roy Kapur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Date of Birth||19 January 1990|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Long Island, New York, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Long Island, New York, USA|
|College/Institute||Fashion Institute of Technology, New York City|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Fashion Merchandising|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Travelling, Gymming, Swimming, Watching Films, Reading
|Tattoo||Nape of the Neck- A star with an Om symbol inside it
|Relationships & More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Aditya Roy Kapur (Actor, Rumour)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Food(s)||Pizza, Pancakes, Nutella, French Toast, Spaghetti, Taco|
|Favourite Beverage(s)||Red Wine, Coffee|
|Favourite Actress||Julia Roberts|
|Favourite Film||Secret in Their Eyes|
|Favourite Song||"Empire State of Mind" by Purple Avenue|
|Favourite Politician||Barack Obama|
|Favourite Perfume||The One by Dolce & Gabbana|
|Favourite Attire||Printed kaftan and ripped boyfriend jeans|
|Favourite Make-up Artist||Bobbi Brown|
|Favourite Beauty Brand(s)||Kerastase, Chanel, Bobbi Brown|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Diva Dhawan
- Does Diva Dhawan smoke?: Not Known
- Does Diva Dhawan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Diva was born into a well-versed Punjabi family, who moved to the U. S. before she was born.
- She was always fascinated by fashion but never thought of making a career in modelling until she turned 14 when she first walked for a charity event by ‘Children’s Hope’ in New York.
- Initially, she did modelling for designers like Manish Malhotra, Manish Arora, and J. J. Valaya at fashion shows for charities in New York.
- At the age of 16, she came to Delhi and earned a contract with the Elite Model Management, and since then, she has been making frequent trips to India for her modelling assignments.
- In 2007, she got her big break with the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WLIFW), where she walked for designers like Payal Jain, Tahiliani, and Monisha Jaising.
- She rose to fame after she appeared in a ‘Garnier’ commercial in 2009.
- She considers her mother as her role model, who travels with her whenever she goes for her modelling assignments.
- She supports a charity organization called ‘Children’s Hope’ that provides food and shelter to the poor children.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- In April 2018, she hit the headlines after she was clicked on a dinner date with Aditya Roy Kapur.
- She later shared a romantic photo on her social media account with the caption, “It’s Friday. I’m in love.”
- She is good friends with Lisa Haydon and Gabriella Demetriades.