Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 52 Kg
|Physical Stats & More|
|Miss Grand International Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Miss Grand International Weight||in kilograms- 52 kg
in pounds- 114 lbs
|Miss Grand International Figure Measurements||33-26.5-38.5|
|Hair Colour||Medium Golden Brown|
|Date of Birth||25 September|
|Age (as of 2022)||Age Not Known|
|College/University||Kiev Slavistik University|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in marketing and management Miss Grand International|
|Political Inclination||Volodymyr Zelenskyy (Independent)|
|Controversy||During the Russia-Ukraine war, Anastasiia posted various pictures on her social media handle in a combat uniform while holding various guns. She also urged people to join the defense force of the country and used hashtags such as #standwithukraine and #handsoffukraine. This gave people the impression that she joined the armed forces to defend her country. Her pictures with arms got viral. Later, she clarified that she posted those pictures to inspire others and she didn't join the Army. She also stated that she was an avid airsoft player, and the guns in the pictures were mock weapons, which are often used in airsoft.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||She has a brother.
|Quote||‘Smile to the World and the whole World will smile to you!’|
|Bollywood Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anastasiia Lenna
- Anastasiia Lenna is a Ukranian model who won the title of Miss Ukraine 2015.
- After her graduation, she worked as a PR manager in Ankara and Istanbul. In an interview, she expressed that she got bored with her job as a PR manager. She said,
And I got so bored. I asked myself -‘Will my life be so boring all the time’?”
- She is fluent in 5 different languages and has worked as a translator.
- She started modelling when she was merely 13.
- A scout found her at the Teatralnaya metro station in Moscow and invited her to a modelling school. After attending the modelling school, she started getting modelling assignments.
- In 2015, she won the Miss Ukraine contest.
- In the same year, she represented Ukraine at the Miss Grand International beauty contest.
- In 2016, she represented Ukraine at the 8th Miss Supranational pageant.
- In an Instagram story, she revealed that she got into bad company and also got addicted to alcohol and cigarettes after her grandmother’s death.
- To get a better hold of her life, she sent out her resume in search of a job.
- She got a job offer from Turkey, which she accepted.
- She worked in Bodrum, Turkey for a year without being able to speak or understand the native language of the place.
- Later, she met with an accident. Her head got injured in a car crash. The head collision led to cervical spine injury.
- She was advised to wear a cervical collar after the incident.
- She revealed on her social media platform that the doctors told her that she would not be able to walk properly after the accident; however, she got back in shape with her willpower and courage.
- She owns the music program ‘World TOP 10’ on the television channel ‘Genç TV.’
- During her country’s war with Russia in 2022, she said,
Our [Ukraine’s] army is fighting in such a way that NATO should apply for entry into Ukraine.”
- Anastasiia loves adventure and is passionate about riding motorbikes such as Harley Davidson.
- She revealed on her social media handle that her relatives used to worry about her health after her grandmother’s death because she was 175 cm tall but used to weigh only 44 kg.
- Anastasiia disclosed on Instagram that she bought a pair of jeans from Shulyavsʹka market and a whole grilled chicken with her first salary. She added that she always wore her brother’s clothes or the clothes donated by her relatives and could only afford half or a quarter of the whole chicken before her first paycheck.