Some Lesser Known Facts About Pooja Sharma
- DoesPooja Sharma smoke?: Not Known
- Does Pooja Sharma drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Pooja was always inclined towards performing arts and used to participate in debates and dramatics.
- She was among the top 10 finalists of the Femina Miss India 2006.
- While she was in college, she hosted shows on DD National after which she got a phone call from Zoom channel to work for them as an anchor in Mumbai.
- In 2012, she got a chance to work for one of the episodes of Star Plus’s TV show ‘Teri Meri Love Story’, after which she got a call to play Draupadi’s role in Siddharth Kumar Tewary’s magnum opus ‘Mahabharat.’
- It used to take her around 2-3 hours every day to dress up for the role of Draupadi because of the heavy costumes and jewellery which weighed nearly 25 kg.
- She is good friends with TV actors Aishwarya Sakhuja and Sehban Azim.
- She is an avid reader.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡