|Profession(s)||YouTuber and Pilot|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||YouTube: ‘Is Aamir Khan’s Dangal Movie Transformation Natural??’ on his channel ‘FitMuscle TV’ (2016)
|Date of Birth||9 July 1986 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College/University||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech in Civil Engineering (2004) LinkedIn|
|Controversy||In June 2020, he was suspended by AirAsia India after he made the statement that,
Air Asia is neglecting the safety measures which they have to take for the safety of their pilots, passengers, and the aircraft.”
A few days later, he uploaded a YouTube video on his channel related to his suspension. In the video, he said,
In order to achieve targets, what would people do? They will do Flap 3 landings without giving consideration whether it is safe or unsafe.. “This directly impacts the passenger safety. If something happens during a Flap 3 landing, then the question would be asked to the pilot if he or she cares more about saving fuel or 180 passengers.” News 18
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ritu Taneja (Pilot)|
|Marriage Date||5 February 2015 (Thursday)
|Children||Daughters- Rashi and Pihu
|Parents||Father- Yogendra Kumar Taneja (Works at Bank of Baroda)
Mother- Bharti Taneja (Teacher)
|Siblings||Sister- Swati Taneja
|Food||Chicken Breast and Rice|
|Car Collection||• Mercedes-Benz G
• Volvo V90
|Bike Collection||Hayabusa Motorcycle
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gaurav Taneja
- Gaurav Taneja is a well known Indian YouTuber and a commercial pilot.
- Since his childhood, he was inclined towards fitness and sports.
- He did training in A320 type rating from CAE Madrid; a flight school in Madrid, Spain in 2011.
- He started working as first officer in 2011 at IndiGo, and he worked as captain in Indigo in 2014. Gaurav joined AirAsia as captain in New Delhi in May 2019.
- He is a popular YouTuber and has three YouTube channels ‘FitMuscle TV,’ which is about fitness and health, ‘Flying Beast,’ which is a daily vlog channel, and ‘Rasbhari Ke Papa’ a travel vlogging channel.
- His hand signed products like Metal Shaker is available online at ‘My Protein.co.in.’
- Gaurav has appeared in a few online shows like ‘Loan’ly’ (2012), ‘Son of Abish’ (2014), ‘By Invite Only’ (2019), and ‘Access Allowed’ (2020).
- He often shares about his love for tea in his vlogs.
- In 2019, Gaurav and his wife got an opportunity to meet the former American President Barack Obama.
- He has participated in various body building competitions and has won various body building competitions at the state level.
- He has been featured on the cover of various renowned magazines like MensXP.
- In an interview, he shared how he developed an interest in body building, he said,
Well, I started working out when I was in school. Like most of the people even I got inspired by Salman Khan. However, at that time, my dad had a pair of dumbbells so I used them for my workouts (should be around 20-25 lbs). Moreover, my school in Kanpur use to have a gym, thus I use to reach 45 mins before my classes just to workout there. I still remember, I used to carry an extra set of clothes for my early morning gym session. In fact, since school time, I was always keen to read extensively about nutrition and bodybuilding. It was during college, when this fitness word became a part of my lifestyle and rest is history!”