Some Lesser Known Facts About Gurnazar Chattha
- Does Gurnazar Chattha smoke: Not Known
- Does Gurnazar Chattha drink alcohol: Not Known
- Gurnazar was very passionate about sports during his school days. Unlike other students who opted for cricket and football, Gurnazar chose roller skating. In a few years time, Gurnazar accumulated as many as 80 medals, including three for winning world records.
- He clinched his first record in the year 2010 when he performed for the Haryana roller skating team and played the longest outdoor game (inline hockey) continuously for 30 hours. While his second world record was won in the category of speed skating, covering 720 km in 30 hours, Gurnazar’s third world record was made in 2012 when the team broke its first record and played inline hockey continuously for 50 hours.
- Being deeply involved in roller skating, it came as no surprise when Gurnazar took up the job of a skating tutor at a local school. However, his love for skating was soon overtaken by the love for music.
- Soon, Gurnazar and his friends formed a seven-member band named Green Chorus. The band kept participating in various reality shows/competitions and finally emerged as the winner of Channel V’s Nokia India Fest Launch Pad (2014).
- As a result, the band started getting invites to perform at various college festivals and concerts. ‘Green Chorus’ is now a regular at various renowned hotels in Chandigarh.
- The lead vocalist is now a solo playback singer too and has given his voice for the songs Avega Mahi and Yaaran Da Kaatchup title track from the 2014 Punjabi movie- Yaaran Da Kaatchup.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)