|Known for||Playing the role of Rajjo in the Lollywood film The Legend of Maula Jatt in October 2022
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Medium Golden Brown|
|Debut||TV (as a supporting actor): Adhoori Aurat on Geo Entertainment (2013)
Film (as a supporting actor): Hijrat 2016
|Date of Birth||19 March 1993 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Tehran, Iran Saima Baloch - Facebook|
|College/University||Iqra University in Karachi, Pakistan Saima Baloch - Facebook|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
• Konain Koni Khan
• Meera Baloch
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saima Baloch
- Saima Baloch is an Iranian actress and model who made headlines in October 2022 for appearing in the Lollywood film The Legend of Maula Jatt starring Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan as Rajjo.
- Saina started her career as a model, and she appeared in a few print advertisements and commercials for brands like Pepsi, Jam-e-Shirin, Jazz, Olper Milk, and Skin White Gold Beauty Cream.
- Initially, Saima started her acting career by giving an audition for the Pakistani reality show Nachley on Hum TV in 2012.
- In an interview. Saina revealed that she didn’t feel comfortable working on the television shows. On being asked the reason behind it she revealed that the work environment on the shooting set appeared robotic and mechanical to her and the directors were always in a rush to complete the sequence, and they didn’t bother to spare some time for the actor to prepare for the scene.
I once went to a set to see how dramas are filmed but I was not able to understand how a sensitive artist like me can perform in such a mechanical environment. There is no time to prepare for a role or feel a character.” Something Haute
- In 2019, Saima appeared in the film Betabiyan in which she played the role of Rida.
- In October 2022, Saima played the role of Rajjo in the film The Legend of Maula Jatt; the film became the first highest-grossing Pakistani film to enter the 100-crore club, within 10 days of its release. DNA India
- Since Saima was six years old, she aspired to become an actress. In an interview, on being asked about the challenges she faced to become an actor as she belonged to a conservative Muslim family, she replied,
I believe art is universal as it can speak to any human, not just the people in Pakistan. I believe I was destined to become an artist. I belong to a very spiritual Baloch family and it was obvious to face restrictions when I wanted to enter media because it is a norm to not leave the house in our family. So, I had a conversation with them that I will not forget my roots and my connection with Allah; I just want to pursue my own path.” Something Haute
- Saima is a fitness enthusiast, and she regularly practises yoga to keep herself healthy and fit.
- Saima is often spotted consuming alcoholic beverages and smoking hookah at various events.