Among the many tourist attractions of Mumbai are houses of the most successful persons of India. One such successful person is Ratan Tata and his house is sumptuous.
Address: “Bakhtawar”, Colaba, Mumbai, India
Ratan Tata bought this lavish house in 2015. The estimated value of this real estate property is around Rs. 150 Crores.
Tata’s splendid white house of floor-to-ceiling window has a breathtaking sea view with an area of 13,350 square feet. His elegant sea-facing house at Colaba is a three-storied house, located opposite to Colaba post office, is divided into seven levels. Every floor has two levels.
The ground floor has a living room, a kitchen, a study and a bedroom. The first floor has a living area, bedrooms, and a study.
The second floor has a modern media room, a bedroom, and his personal gymnasium. The top floor has an infinity pool, a bar, and a sun deck that runs across the entire floor.
The basement of the bungalow has a servants quarters and parking space for 10-12 cars.
Bombay House is a historic privately owned building in Fort, Mumbai and this serves as the head office of the Tata Group.
Here are some photos of Ratan Tata Officers Holiday Home in Monterosa Colony, Ooty, Tamil Nadu:
- Salman Khan’s House Galaxy Apartments – Photos, Area, Interior, Address & More
- Sachin Tendulkar’s House – Photos, Price, Interior, Address & More
- Alia Bhatt’s House – Photos, Area, Interior, Address & More
- Anil Ambani’s House – Photos, Area, Interior, Address & More
- Virat Kohli’s House – Photos, Price, Interior, Address & More
- MS Dhoni’s House – Photos, Area, Interior, Address & More
- Natasha Bharadwaj (India’s Next Superstars) Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography & More
- Aamir Khan’s House – Photos, Area, Interior, Address & More