|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Fitness Entrepreneur, Fitness Trainer, and YouTuber|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 90 kg
in pounds- 198 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 46 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 19 Inches
|Debut||Music Video (As a Model): “Nachange Sari Raat” (2000) by Stereo Nation
Film (Hindi): Style (2001) as Nehal (Bantu)/Rosa Mary Marlow
|Awards||• 2022: Bharat Ratna Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Youth Icon of India
• 2022: Dada Saheb Phalke Award for Fitness Icon of India Award
• 2022: 21st (Rajiv Gandhi Foundation) Global Excellence Award for India’s Youth Icon
|Date of Birth||5 November 1976 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Religion||Islam Instagram- Sahil Khan
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian YouTube- Sahil Khan|
|Tattoo||On his right hand- ‘HUNK’
|Controversies||• Legal Dispute with Ayesha Shroff
In 2009, Sahil made headlines for his rumoured relationship with Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha Shroff. Initially, Sahil who is 17 years younger than Ayesha denied the rumours of his relationship with her, but when the dispute between the two turned into a legal fight, then Sahil accepted that he was in a relationship with Ayesha. Sahil said that she was asking him to return the gifts which she had gifted him. In November 2014, Ayesha filed a cheating case against Sahil for not returning her Rs 8 crore which Sahil had taken from her. Along with a cheating case, she filed a defamation case against him for lieing about their relationship in the media. In February 2015, Sahil Khan’s lawyer submitted some intimate photos of Sahil and Ayesha as proof of their love affair in a court. In front of the judges, Sahil said that Ayesha even asked him to quit his job of Rs 60,000 salary, but when her son did a hit film, she dumped Sahil. Sahil’s lawyer said,
"Sahil did not give back the gifts, which Ayesha had asked him to buy with the money given by her for an expensive car for her husband, an expensive watch and a pair of diamond earrings. If she is saying that theirs was a business relationship, why did she ask Sahil to buy all this for her?”
In defence, Ayesha claimed that Sahil was gay, and he could not have an intimate relationship with a woman. Ayesha’s lawyer said,
"The court should not entertain the photographs as they do not concern the matter at hand. Also, if you (the defence) are showing such photos, we need the source as they could be morphed. We need Sahil’s custody so that we can investigate the cheating, the gifts that he has not given back and about the phone from which the pictures were taken.”
However, in March 2015, the case was settled between both parties. Sahil apologised to Ayesha in court, and Ayesha withdrew her case against Sahil. In 2018, there were rumours that Ayesha Shroff had sourced the call record details of Sahil Khan. International Business Times According to a leading newspaper,
"The two were involved in a dispute and she allegedly sourced the CDR of the actor, and handed it to her counsel Rizwan Siddiqui.”
• Row with Sana Khan’s Rumoured Ex-Boyfriend
In 2014, at the 48 Fitness Gym in Andheri West, Mumbai, Sahil Khan was attacked by Ismail, who was the rumoured ex-boyfriend of the former Indian actress Sana Khan. Reportedly, Sahil, Ismail, and Sana decided to launch a protein supplement named ‘BB Boss,’ but Sahil was making excuses in signing the contract which irked Ismail, and he took such a step. The Times of India During an interview, while talking about the incident, Sahil said,
"I have known him and Sana for a long and was, in fact, about to enter into a business deal with them. Later in the gym, when I was chatting with Sreesanth, Ismail unexpectedly hit me from behind. I was initially taken aback, but soon I started defending myself.”
Sahil even filed a police complaint against Ismail. In the complaint, he said,
"Ismail has a gun and he will kill me. He threatened to throw acid on my face saying that he already has 20 police cases against him and that another one won’t make a difference. He thinks that I am spreading rumours about Sana and him. But it’s all wrong.”
• Harassment Case Filed by a Body Builder
In 2021, the Indian body builder named Manoj Patil filed a harassment case against Sahil Khan. He stated that Sahil defamed him and posted many mock videos such as "Manoj Steroid Wala Kaun hai? Any Idea! Believe it or not. For more watch my story" on his (Sahil's) Instagram account. According to some sources, the problems started between the duo in 2020. Manoj Patil committed suicide on 16 September 2021, at around 12:30 am, by eating some pills. A suicide note was recovered by the police from his room in which he accused Sahil Khan of taking the extreme step. India Today The Times of India In his suicide note, he wrote (originally in Marathi, translated to English),
"I am Mr. India Manoj Patil, an Indian sportsperson and represent India in bodybuilding. There is an actor named Sahil Khan, who is targeting me and my nutritionist’s shop through Instagram and social media. Because of this, I and my family have to suffer. I am from a middle-class family. Sahil Khan is jealous of my progress. A lot has been said on social media about me and my business. I have also been given many threats that I will end your career. He has also come under my building, I don’t know what was the reason behind it. I have to go to America to participate in Mr. Olympia, he intends to take advantage of the feud between me and my wife, divert her mind and end my entire career. My family and I have been very upset seeing all this, I am the only earning member of my household, my father is 65 years old retired man and my mother is a housewife. Due to all these circumstances, I am being encouraged to commit suicide, if this continues, I will take some big steps in the coming days, this the responsibility of all this will be of the government, police and Sahil Khan, not only this Sahil Khan Has done the same thing in the past with 2-3 players whose details are also in Oshiwara police station. He further wrote, I am an Indian player and all this is happening to me, so what to expect from the common man.”
Later, Sahil Khan denied all accusations and held a press conference in which he said,
"The case has nothing to do with me. The whole thing is between Manoj Patil and a person named Raj Faujdar. First of all, committing suicide is a crime in India. Manoj should understand that. Raj has transaction receipts of Rs 2 lakhs with Manoj’s name mentioned on it and not mine. If I come and sell drugs outside your house and if you put that up on social media, would I be able to say that you are bullying me? I have spoken the truth, that which Raj Faujdar shared with me. I have just uploaded that on my social media.”
"It is strange that Manoj Patil has not mentioned Faujdar’s name. I have only helped that boy on social media and Patil is directly taking my name and there is no mention of the Faujdar case. All I have done is support the boy and stood against selling steroids, since it’s a crime in our country. What if the guy had died after consuming expired steroids? This could be a publicity stunt with a communal angle. I have had no direct association with Manoj, I have not had any transaction with him either.”
• FIR against Sahil Khan for threatening woman at Mumbai gym: In April 2023, a case was registered against Sahil Khan under various sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) for defamation, threat, and a bid to insult the modesty of a woman at Oshiwara police station in Mumbai. In her complaint, a 43-year-old gym-goer, who is a resident of suburban Oshiwara, Sahil Khan and a woman, with whom she had a fight over money at a gym in February 2023, abused and threatened her. NDTV
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ayesha Shroff (rumoured; mother of Tiger Shroff) Koimoi
|Marriage Date||21 September 2003
|Wife/Spouse||• Negar Khan (ex-wife; Iranian-born Norwegian actress) (divorced in July 2005)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||He has two sisters, and one of his sister’s names is Shaista Khan.
|Food||Pizza, Cupcakes and Cookies|
|Actor(s)||Sylvester Stallone, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, and Amitabh Bachchan|
|Actress(es)||Priyanka Chopra and Shilpa Shetty|
Note: He has a collection of luxury cars.
Note: He has various other motorcycles.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sahil Khan
- Sahil Khan is an Indian actor, model, fitness trainer, fitness entrepreneur, and YouTuber.
- He was born in Kolkata and brought up in Delhi.
- Initially, he wanted to participate in Mr Mumbai contest. So, he shifted from Delhi to Mumbai and started his fitness training under the Indian fitness trainer Sachin Dandekar.
- Once, while he was at a gym, he was spotted by the Indian cinematographer Sanjay Gupta, who asked Sahil to work as a model in a Hindi music video. He accepted the offer and appeared in “Nachange Sari Raat” (2000) by Stereo Nation.
- Sahil gained immense popularity with his debut film ‘Style’ in 2001 after which he has featured on the cover of Stardust magazine March 2002 edition along with the famous Indian actors Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan. Later, in one of his Instagram posts, he shared the picture with the caption,
Bohut kam logon ke saath zindagi main aesa hota hai ke apni 1st film – Style – ke bad India ke sabse top film magazine ke cover par, do India ke sab se bade superstar ke saath ho. Magar unme se ek superstar ko bohut bura laga (It happens with very few in life that after his/her first film, the actor gets to be on the cover of a top film magazine with two of India’s biggest superstars. But one of them took offence).”
- Some of his Hindi films as an actor are ‘Xcuse Me’ (2003), ‘Double Cross’ (2005), ‘Aladin’ (2009), and ‘Ramaa: The Saviour’ (2010).
- He did not get good offers in the Hindi films, and in one of his interviews, he blamed one of the Khans in Bollywood for spoiling his acting career. NDTV Movies He said,
Jab ke main to naya tha, unka fan tha, kamzor tha. Phir bhi woh mujhe kai baar side role ke liye bulate rahe, tv show ke liye bhi bulate rahe – aur phir kai films se mujhe nikalwa diya (When I was a newbie, I was his fan, I was weak. But still he used to call me repeatedly for side roles, used to call me for TV shows, and even took me off a several films.”
- After doing a few Hindi films, he shifted his focus from acting to fitness training services.
- In 2014, Sahil started an online training service in Mumbai, and after almost two years, he started a gym on the beach named ‘Muscle ‘n’ Beach’ at Baga Beach, Goa, which is considered India’s first gym located on a beach.
- He then launched a peanut butter brand named MyFitness in 2018. His butter brand became immensely popular among the customers in India, and he then launched a few more health & fitness products like Real Mix Energy Drink and BigMuscles Nutrition.
- His alkaline fitness water brand named ‘Aqua Hunk’ was launched in 2018, and within a few months, it became a popular name in the world of Indian fitness water brands.
- Sahil then launched ‘Divine Nutrition,’ a dietary supplement brand.
- He has started a chain of gyms across India named “Life Fitness Gym.” During an interview, when Sahil was asked about his passion for fitness, he said,
Quality and fitness have always been the relentless mantras that I have followed in everything I have done. Today to be a part of such a prominent event in the world of fitness is a very good and proud feeling for me and the dream of years ago is slowly but surely taking shape. But mark my words, this is only the start, I am not going to rest before doing a lot more solid work and creating a lasting impact on the world of fitness in the world.”
- Sahil Khan has been appointed as the CEO of Mother’s EYE Production Private Limited, Mumbai, which is a merchant cash advance provider company.
- He owns a fitness supplier company named ‘Sahil Khan Body Transformation.’
- Sahil is a popular Indian YouTuber and social media influencer. As of May 2022, he has around 10.5 million followers on his Instagram account and around 3.17 million subscribers on his self-titled YouTube channel.
- Sahil Khan loves to drink wine and smoke cigars. He has shared various pictures of the same on his Instagram account.
- He has attended various beauty pageants and bodybuilding competitions as a chief guest.
View this post on Instagram
- He has been featured on the cover page of various Indian magazines like Fitness Guru and Show Time.
- His sexual orientation was questioned when in an interview, his ex-wife Negar Khan said that he was gay. Deccan Chronicle Negar said,
It all happened when Sahil joined me in Bangkok for my film shoot. He thought I’d be out shooting for the whole day but I came early and got the surprise of my life when I saw Sahil was in a compromising position with a man!”
- In his leisure time, he loves to travel to different places and try new cuisines.
- He is the brand ambassador of ‘Buyceps,’ a nutrition brand. He has been appointed as the brand ambassador of the Indian bodybuilding associations like Mumbai Bodybuilding Association, Maharashtra Bodybuilding Association, and Indian Sports & Fitness Carnival.
View this post on Instagram
- Sahil is the first Indian who has sponsored the US Mr Olympia LLC, a famous fitness competition.