Harshaali Malhotra Height, Weight, Age, Family & More
|Famous Role||Munni in Bajrangi Bhaijaan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||Film: Bajrangi Bhaijaan
TV: Young Zoya Farooqui in Qubool Hai
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2015 : Big Star Entertainment Awards for the most entertaining child artist in the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan
2015 : Star Guild Awards for best child artist in the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan
2015 : Star Dust Awards for best child artist in the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan
2015 : Screen Awards for best child artist in the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan
2016 : Zee Cine Awards for best debutant female in the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan
2016 : Global Business Award for the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan
2021 : WOW Aspiring Stylista Award for the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan
2022 : Bharat Ratna Dr BR Ambedkar National Award for the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan
|Date of Birth||(Tuesday) June 3, 2008|
|Age (as of 2021)||13 Years|
|School||Seven Square Academy|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Rediff|
|Hobbies||Acting, Dancing, Singing, and Listening music|
|Controversies||Harshaali was trolled by netizens when she posted a birthday wish for Katrina Kaif, calling her Auntie. PinkVilla|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Vipul Malhotra
Mother- Kajal Malhotra, an interior designer
|Siblings||Brother- Hardik Malhotra
|Food||Chocolates and Chicken|
|Actor||Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Akshay Kumar|
|Actress||Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone|
|Film||Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Kick, Padmaavat, Housefull series|
|Salary (approx.)||She charged 2-3 lakhs for the movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan India Times|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harshaali Malhotra
- Harshaali Malhotra is an Indian actress, who is mostly known for her character Munni in the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
- Harshaali started working as a child actor when she was just 2 years old.
- Harshaali’s mother, Kajal, shared in an interview, how Harshaali got her first ad shoot. Sharing the incident she said,
We chanced upon a photo contest by an apparel brand for kids when we visited a mall. We filled up the form, and after a few days, we were informed that Harshaali had won. So she did a photoshoot with them.”
- Harshaali Malhotra’s played the role of a mute girl in the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan, but in real life, she is very talkative.
- Before films, she acted in TV serials like in Zee TV’s Qubool Hai as Anjum Khan and in Life OK’s Laut Aao Trisha as Sanya in 2014.
- In 2015, she also acted in Sony TV’s famous serial Jodha Akbar.
- After auditioning for around 1000 girls from different cities of India, the director of the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Kabir Khan, and the casting director Mukesh Chhabra selected her for the role of Munni.
- She was initially cast in the film Prem Ratan Dhan Payo but was dropped at the last moment.
- She is also featured in the commercial ads of brands like Hyundai Xcent, Pears, Haier, Fair & Lovely, Sony, Horlicks, HDFC Bank, and Apollo Tyres.
- Harshaali’s social media accounts are handled by her mother and she used to share Harshaali’s pictures and dance videos.
- Harshaali also shared in an interview that she is allowed to use the phone only for study purposes and to chat with friends.
- Harshaaali’s mother shared in an interview that they got the role of Munni by chance. Rediff She shared the story and said,
I had gone to Mukesh Chhabra’s office, as I had read about a film. After a few months, I got a call from his office. They told me that Haarshali has been shortlisted for Bajrangi Bhaijaan. I wasn’t aware that Salman was going to be a part of the project. Harshaali was then taken to Salman’s home, with three other girls, to meet the actor. I was nervous, as I wondered how she would talk and react when she saw Salman.”
- She is the brand ambassador of P.C. Jewellers and she walked the ramp at P.C. Gardens.
- She is a dog lover and she often shares pictures of her pet dog Leo.
- When an interviewer asked her about what she said in her first meeting with Salman Khan, she replied,
I asked Salman uncle to make me a superstar like him.”
- She was also offered the role of young Katrina Kaif in the film Fitoor as she resembles Katrina. At that time, Bajrangi Bhaijaan was not released. So, Harshaali’s mother rejected the offer saying that after doing a big role in Bajrangi Bhaijaan, doing a small role in Fitoor would not do much for her career as a child actor. Telegraph
- After doing the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Harshaali got offers from Tollywood, Punjabi, and Gujrati film industry but she didn’t take up any as she was waiting for a big role like Munni.
- Her favourite scene from the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan was the last scene when she calls out Salman Khan, Mama.
- During the shoot of the song, “Kukdoo-koo”, Harshaali ate a lot of chicken and completed the song in 4-5 takes.
- Harshaali shared her experience of working with Salman Khan and said that she enjoyed a lot on the sets of the film and she used to play barbie games on Salman and Kabir Khan’s cell phones. Rediff She further added,
I would play table tennis and drive an ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) while shooting in Karjat. And he made me eat a lot of biryani. But I was afraid of the action scenes so Kabir uncle decided to shoot my scenes separately. The scenes when Salman uncle cry, made me cry too. I would feel so bad.”
- While talking with ETimes, Harshaali revealed that she didn’t like to study History as she has to remember lots of dates and names.
- Harshaali shared in an interview that Salman Khan offered her a lead role in his next movie. She said,
I and my family went to Salman uncle’s flat on Diwali. There we met Sooraj Barjatiya uncle. Then Salman uncle asked him to sign me in a lead role for his next movie.”
- Salman Khan is very fond of Harshaali. He said in an interview,
Harshaali is the most beautiful kid that I ever met and it was a delight to work with her.”
- After the release of Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Salman Khan talked in an interview and made a profacy about Harshaali that she would become a superstar in Bollywood. Rediff He said,
She is like a diva. If she becomes a lead actress, she will give all the other actresses a run for their money. She has set her goals at such a young age. I hope she doesn’t lose her innocence with all the attention she is getting.”