|Real Name||Harshada Khanvilkar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||2 July 1973|
|Age (as in 2017)||44 Years|
|Birthplace||Lalbaug, Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Lalbaug, Mumbai, India|
|School||I.E.S School, Dadar, Mumbai|
|College||D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Law|
|Debut||TV: Dard (1989)
Film: Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing Indoor Games|
|Tattoo||On the right bicep|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sanjay Jadhav (Cinematographer and Film Director)|
Daughters- Dhriti Jadhav Mrunal Jadhav (Child Artist)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Manager in a private bank)
Mother- Name Not Known (Teacher)
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Archana (Younger)
|Favourite Food(s)||Pav Bhaji, Panipuri, Chocolate|
|Favourite Actress||Sukanya Kulkarni|
|Favourite Actor||Imran Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harshada Khanvilkar
- Does Harshada Khanvilkar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Harshada Khanvilkar drink alcohol?: Not known
- Harshada Khanvilkar was born and raised in a joint family.
- She runs a production house called ‘Happenings Unlimited’ with her husband Sanjay Jadhav.
- During her college days, one of her family friends gave her picture for a magazine’s cover page that was noticed by actress Neena Gupta and after that, she started her acting career in 1989.
- She has appeared in the number of Marathi TV serials like ‘Puddhcha Paaul’, ‘Abhalmaya’, ‘Kalat Nakalat’, ‘Oon Paus’, ‘Gharkul’, etc.
- Apart from Marathi, she has also worked in the few Hindi TV shows like ‘Dard’, ‘All The Best’, ‘Commander’ and ‘Astitva Ek Prem Kahani’.
- She has acted in the Marathi stage plays: ‘Khel Thoda Vel’ and ‘Pinjra’.
- In 2018, she entered in the first season of ‘Bigg Boss Marathi’ as a wildcard contestant.
- If not an actress, she would have been a costume designer.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)