|Real Name||Heeraben Modi|
|Famous For||Being the mother of Narendra Modi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 145 cm
in meters- 1.45 m
in feet inches- 4’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 45 kg
in pounds- 100 lbs
|Date of Birth||1920|
|Age (as in 2018)||98 Years|
|Hometown||Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Caste||OBC (Modh Ghanchi)|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Damodardas Mulchand Modi (Tea Seller)
|Children||Son- Soma Modi (Retired Officer of Health Department)
Amrut Modi (Lathe Machine Operator, Retired)
Prahlad Modi (Shop Owner)
Pankaj Modi (Clerk, Information Department of Gujarat Government)
Narendra Modi (Prime Minister of India)
Daughter- Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Names Not Known|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Worth|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Heeraben Modi
- She got married to a tea stall owner, Damodardas Mulchand Modi in Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat at a very young age.
- She and Mulchand Modi had 6 six children; five sons and a daughter.
- They made sure that their children get an appropriate education and worked hard for it.
- Her third eldest son, Narendra Modi, became the Prime Minister of India in 2014. Before that, he was the Chief Minister of Gujarat for 4 consecutive terms. When he became the Chief Minister of Gujarat for the first time she advised him not to take a bribe. She said, “Beta, kadi lanch na leis.”
- In an Interview, Modi Ji stated that she was the pillar of her life and has played a crucial role in his success.
- Before the results of 2014 elections, Modi Ji visited Heeraben to garner her blessings.
- She used to live in the family’s ancestral home in Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat but after her husband’s demise, she shifted to the residence of Narendra Modi’s youngest brother, Pankaj.
- In May 2016, she visited Modi Ji for the first time at his official Race Course Road residence. Modi Ji shared pictures of him showing around his residence to her on twitter.
My mother returns to Gujarat. Spent quality time with her after a long time & that too on her 1st visit to RCR. pic.twitter.com/2n5ZT2C4PC
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 15, 2016
- In November 2016, after demonetisation, she was seen standing in an ATM queue, supporting her son’s brave decision on banning old currency notes.