|Famous for||Being the third Indo-American Republican to file the nomination for the US President Election 2024 The Print|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.8 m
in feet & inches- 5’11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt and Pepper|
|Political Party||The Republican Party (Grand Old Party)
|Political Journey||• In 2017, Hirsh filed his nomination for the New Jersey Gubernatorial Election. The primary election was held in June 2017, and Hirsh finished in third place, receiving 9.76% of the votes.
• In 2018, Hirsh ran for the U.S. House of Representatives in New Jersey’s 2nd District. In the primary elections, he finished in second place, losing to Seth Grossman by a margin of over 3000 votes.
• In 2020, Hirsh participated in the U.S. Senate election in New Jersey. He finished in second place in the primary election.
• In 2021, Hirsh once again ran for the New Jersey Gubernatorial Election. However, he was not successful in the primary election and received only 21.6% of the votes.
• In 2023, he announced his candidature for the election of US President 2023. Hirsh Singh
|Award||Aviation Ambassador Award 2003 by The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics|
|Date of Birth||13 March 1985 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA|
|Hometown||Atlantic City, New Jersey,|
|School||• Galloway Township Elementary and Middle School, New Jersey
• Egg Harbor Township High School New Jersey, USA
|College/University||New Jersey Institute of Technology|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Tissue Engineering and Material Science Atlantic Coast|
|Address||• PO Box 427 20 Palmer Square East Princeton New Jersey 08542 Atlantic Coast
• P.O. Box 206, Linwood, New Jersey, United States. Facebook - Hirsh V Singh
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Engaged Facebook - Hirsh V Singh|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known
|Parents||Father- Tribhuvan Singh (President and CEO of Hi-Tec System)
Mother- Not Known
|Siblings||Hirsh has two siblings.|
|Politician||Ran Paul, Donald Trump|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hirsh Vardhan Singh
- Hirsh Vardhan Singh is an Indian-American politician and aeronautical engineer who announced his candidacy for the 2024 United States Presidential Elections in 2023.
- Hirsh’s father, Tribhuvan Singh, is an immigrant from India who came to the United States in quest to find new career opportunities.
- Tribhuvan Singh was awarded the ‘New Jersey Minority Small Business Person 2005 Award’ by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
- After completing his engineering studies, Hirsh began working as a Geographic Information System Technician at the Burlington County Office of Emergency Management in 2003.
- In 2004, Hirsh joined Hi-Tec Systems, his father’s company, as a Junior Network Administrator. With his dedication and exemplary performance he was promoted to the position of Senior Director of Operations in 2013.
- During his tenure as an engineer at Hi-Tec Systems, Hirsh provided innovative engineering solutions to the Federal government. He worked on projects aimed at enhancing aviation safety and security for the National Aerospace System, implementing satellite navigation for the next-generation Air Traffic Management System, developing National Missile Defense, and advancing Military Intelligence and Communication Systems.
- Hirsh is an animal lover and has a pet dog. He loves to spend time with him.
- According to various reports, Hirsh’s father, Tribhuvan Singh, donated approximately $1 million to support his son’s campaign in the 2017 Republican New Jersey Gubernatorial Election. NJ Spotlight News
- While filing the nomination for US President, he claimed himself a ‘Lifelong Republican’ and strong proponent of ‘America First’ conservative ideology. Discussing his vision in an interview, he said,
My vision is an America where our economy thrives, our education system outperforms all others, and our democratic processes are beyond reproach. I am fighting for an America that is strong, free, and respected by all, ensuring that our nation continues to stand as the beacon of hope and freedom for the world.” Hirsh Singh