|Famous For||Her song 'Oo Antava Mava Oo Antava' from the movie 'Pushpa: The Rise' (2021)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Citation Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-34|
|Debut||Song: Jaji Mogulali for the movie titled George Reddy (2019)|
|Date of Birth||Year, 2000|
|Age (as of 2021)||21 Years|
|Birthplace||Gooty, district Anantpur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hobbies||singing and dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Not much is known about her parents.
• Satyavathi Rathod also known as Mangli (elder sister)
• Not much is known about her other sister.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Indravathi Chauhan
- Indravathi Chauhan is an Indian playback singer in Tollywood (Telugu film industry). She rose to nationwide fame with her song ‘Oo Antava Mava Oo Antava’ from the movie titled ‘Pushpa: The Rise’ (2021).
- She belongs to the Banjara community, which practices the early marriage of girls by the age of 12 or 13 whereas her parents brought them (her and her siblings) up with modern ideologies. The Hindu
- She comes from humble origins where she did not even have a washroom in her house. She had to access her neighbour’s washroom in order to bathe. The Hindu
- Although her songs have gained huge popularity, Indravathi has never taken professional training for singing. The News Minute
- Indravathi once got the opportunity to sing on a show hosted by her sister Mangli, which was based on folk singers. She sent the singing video of this show as her audition clip to the music director, Devi Sri Prasad and got shortlisted for singing the dance number ‘Oo Antava Mava Oo Antava’.
- Later, she was asked to give a voice test for the same and went ahead to sing the chartbuster song ‘Oo Antava Mava Oo Antava’ in 2021. The News Minute
- Sharing her views about her hit song, she says,
My joy knew no bounds when I learned that I was finalised for the song. Devi Sri Prasad sir patiently taught me to sing each and every line and got the best out of me. I’m ever grateful to the entire Pushpa team for this opportunity.”
- Her song ‘Oo Antava’ topped Youtube’s ‘Top 100 Music Videos Global’ List (2021) making it the first-ever Telugu lyrical video to top YouTube’s playlist. The New Indian Express
- In an interview, Devi Sri Prasad talked about the song and appreciated Indravathi for lending her voice to the song that became a hit.The New Indian Express He said,
She did exactly what I wanted her to do — she was a very quick learner — and here we are today.”
- The song opened the door of opportunities for Indravathi after which she recorded songs such as ‘Gandhasiri Vanamali’ (2021), ‘Mai Sadke Jaun’ (2021), and Chhuwan (2022). Jio Saavn