|Famous For||Her song "First Kiss" (2020)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Debut||Song (as a singer): First Kiss (2020)
|Date of Birth||10 January 1998 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||23 Years|
|School||Delhi Public School, Delhi|
|College/University||• Yale University, Connecticut
• London School of Economics, London
|Educational Qualification||• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Psychology
• M.Sc. in Behavioral Science Indulge Express
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||She has one elder brother. (Image in parents' section)|
|Actress(es)||Meryl Streep, Emma Watson|
|Musician(s)||Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion|
|Opera Singer||Maria Callas|
|Comfortable Outfit(s)||Hoodies, Leggings|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ipsitaa Khullar
- Ipsitaa Khullar is an Indian model and singer.
- Ipsitaa spent her childhood in different cities of India as her father was a government employee.
- She was the head girl in the 2014-15 session of her school ‘Delhi Public School.’
- She was good in academics as well as sports in her college days.
- During her college days, Ipsitaa joined her college’s theatre group and became a part of plays like “The Whale in The Hudson.”
- While pursuing her graduation, Ipsitaa started singing the covers of English and Hindi songs.
- After clearing her college, Ipsitaa interned as a Production Manager at The Kutumb Foundation.
- Later, she joined the production team of the Airports Authority of India.
- In 2016, Ipsitaa worked in the communications team of the Teaching Peace Initiative.
- Ipsitaa made her singing debut in 2020 with Yo Yo Honey Singh‘s song “First Kiss.” The song received great love from the audience.
- Ipsitaa likes to dance, sing, and write poems in her spare time.
- Ipsitaa is trained in Kathak. During an interview, while sharing about her love for music and dance, Ipsitaa said,
My mother enrolled me in Kathak classes when I was five, and I remember falling in love with the dance form. I would always be found twirling around and practicing my steps. I began singing at a very young age as well and always had a natural inclination toward the performing arts. My parents always encouraged me to perform in front of audiences and sometimes had to drag me off the stage because I could stay on there forever. Growing up, the stage was always my favourite place to be. Music, dance, and theatre have been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember, and I truly cannot imagine my life without them.”
- Khullar is also an Opera artist.
- She loves dogs and owns a pet dog named Buddy.
- Ipsitaa has a good command over four languages, namely English, Hindi, Punjabi, and French.
- Ipsitaa is very particular about her fitness and does a mix of Strength Training, HIIT, and Body Combat to keep herself fit.