Age: 30 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
Height: 4' 9"
|Real Name||Neha Kakkar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 148 cm
in meters- 1.48 m
in Feet Inches- 4' 9"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 46 Kg
in Pounds- 101 lbs
|Date of Birth||6 June 1988|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||New Holy Public School, Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Isi Life Mein (2010)
TV: Indian Idol 2 (2005-06)
Singing: "Baloo - Blue theme" in the film Blue (2009)
|Family||Father- Rishikesh Kakkar
Mother- Niti Kakkar
Sister- Sonu Kakkar (Singer)
Brother- Tony Kakkar (Music Director)
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Jacqueline Fernandez|
|Favourite Film||The Shaukeens|
|Favourite Musician||A.R.Rahman, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Bohemia, Nyvaan and Shannon Donald|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Himansh Kohli (Actor)
|Salary||1.5 Lacs/song (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neha Kakkar
- Does Neha Kakkar smoke?: No
- Does Neha Kakkar drink alcohol?: No
- Neha was first seen in Indian Idol 2, which was won by Late Sandeep Acharya.
- At the age of 4, she started singing bhajans and aartis at religious events.
- Her “SRK Anthem” song became viral on youtube.
- She launched her debut album “Neha – The Rock Star” in 2008 with music by Meet brothers.
- She along with Daler Mehndi and Indian Ocean band’s Rahul Ram sung the national anthem at the Pro Kabaddi League (PKL).
- Her song “Sunny Sunny” with Yo Yo Honey Singh from film “Yariyaan” was a huge hit.
- Her brother, Tony Kakkar has given music in films like Creature 3D, Prague, and Hanju.
- In December 2018, she broke up with her long-time boyfriend Himansh Kohli. She also shared an emotional post on her Instagram account about her breakup with him.
- Post her break-up with Himansh Kohli, she had opened up about suffering from depression through her Instagram stories and wrote, “Yes I am in Depression. Thanks to All the Negative people in the world. You’re successful in giving me the worst days of my life.” She also said, “bcz of One Person or two, it’s coz of the World who’s not letting me Live my personal life.”