Ishita Vishwakarma Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Father: Late Anjani Vishwakarma
Age: 20 Years
Hometown: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||TV (Contestant): Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs (2015)
|Date of Birth||10 May 2002 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||20 Years|
|Birthplace||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Hometown||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya G.C.F. No. 2, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh (class 11 and class 12 in commerce) The Indian Express
|Parents||Father- Late Anjani Vishwakarma (singer and owned a recording studio)
Mother- Tejal Vishwakarma (singer)
|Siblings||Sister- Anukriti Vishwakarma
|Singer(s)||Shreya Ghoshal, Arijit Singh, and Lata Mangeshkar|
|Food||Dal-Rice with Homemade Chilli Pickle and Golgappe|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ishita Vishwakarma
- Ishita Vishwakarma is an Indian singer, who has participated as a contestant in various TV singing reality shows.
- She was born and brought up in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- In childhood, she started her training in music from her parents. Later, she pursued her professional training in music under the Indian music guru Dr. Shipra Sullere in Divisional Bal Bhavan, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. She further continued her training under the Indian music guru Prakash Virunkar.
- In 2015, she stood first runner-up in ‘Aawaz Madhya Pradesh,’ a state-level singing competition.
- She then participated in the TV singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs’ (2015), but could not reach the top finalists. During an interview, she talked about participating in the show. She said,
Yes, I was on the kid’s show, but I couldn’t do well then. I got eliminated in the top 12 round. I had cried so much while going back. That’s when I resolved that I will come back to the platform. I had even promised myself that I would do better and show the world my talent.”
- Ishita has appeared in a few other TV singing reality shows such as ‘Dil Hai Hindustani’ (2018), ‘Zee Yuva Sangeet Samraat’ (2018), and ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ (2019). She was declared the winner of ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ (2019) and on winning the title she received a cash prize of Rs. 5 lakh and a car.
- She participated as a contestant in the TV reality show ‘India’s Got Talent’ (2022). In one of the episodes, Manoj Muntashir (judge in the show) offered Ishita to lend her voice for the role of Sita in the upcoming Hindi mythological film ‘The Incarnation Sita’ (as of 2022).
- Ishita has sung a few Hindi single tracks such as ‘Labb Par Aaye Unplugged’ (2020), ‘Khayal-E-Ishq’ (2021) and ‘Meri Sohniya’ (2021).
- As of 2022, she is the brand ambassador of “Lado Abhiyan” started by the government of Madhya Pradesh. As a part of the Abhiyan, she has participated in various social awareness nukkad nataks and live concerts.
- In her leisure time, she loves to travel, listen to music, and cook different cuisines.
- She is trained in playing the guitar and musical keyboard.
View this post on Instagram
- Ishita considers the Indian singer Shreya Ghoshal as her idol. In an interview, while talking about Shreya Ghoshal, she said,
I have worshipped Shreya Ghosal all my life. From childhood, I have dreamt of being a playback singer. Fortunately for me, I have already been given opportunities by the greatest name in the industry because of this show. I hope I manage to make my debut soon.”
- She has sung songs in various languages including Hindi, Gujarati, and Marathi.
- She has been honoured for her singing at various events.
|↑1||The Indian Express|