|Real Name||Tina Munim Ambani|
|Nickname||nee Nivrutti Munim, Teenie Meenie|
|Profession/Occupation||Indian film actress|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-32-36|
|Date of Birth||11 February 1957|
|Age (as in 2016)||59 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||Pupil's Own School in Khar, Mumbai|
|College/University||Jai Hind College, Mumbai, India
Attended a college in California in United States
|Educational Qualifications||Studied Interior Design and Computer Science in Los Angeles|
|Debut||Film- Des Pardes (1978)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Siblings- Bhavna Munim (Sister) & 7 More
|Religion||Jainism (Parents), Hinduism (Husband)|
|Hobbies||Doing Charity, Reading, Listening to Music|
|Favourite Actor||Rajesh Khanna|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||February 1991|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Rajesh Khanna, Actor (1980-1987)
Sanjay Dutt (1987-1991)
|Children||Sons- Jai Anshul Ambani, Jai Anmol Ambani
|Net Worth||$3.3 billion|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tina Ambani
- Does Tina Ambani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Tina Ambani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She was born to a Gujarati-speaking family in Mumbai.
- She used to live in Bhuleshwar along with her family.
- Her sister, Bhavna Munim, did modelling for Johnson & Johnson’s body lotion in the early 1980s.
- Her nephew, Karan Shah, acted in few films in the mid 1980s.
- In 1975, Tina was crowned as 2nd runner-up at the Miss Teenage International contest in Aruba, Kingdom of the Netherlands. She also won 2 other awards there- Miss Bikini Award & Miss Photogenic Award.
- She started her film career from Des Pardes (a film by Dev Anand) in 1978.
- Dev Anand also cast her in his next two films- Lootmar & Man Pasand.
- She was also cast opposite to Sanjay Dutt in his debut film- Rocky.
- In the 1980s, Tina acted in several films along with Rajesh Khanna.
- Tina revealed in an interview that her role in the film- Adhikar (1986) was the best performance in her film career.
- Tina is the only Bollywood Actress to act as a love interest of all the actor sons of Raj Kapoor– Randhir Kapoor (in Harjaee, & Pukar), Rishi Kapoor (in Karz & 5 others), and Rajeev Kapoor (in Aasmaan).
- Her last film was- Jigarwala (1991).
- At present, she is the chairperson of Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute, which is considered as one of the best hospitals in Mumbai. In 2014, National Geographic Channel made a documentary on the hospital.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)