|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 90 kg
in pounds- 198 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 52 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 22 inches
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Bharat Shri title
• Silver Medal in World Championship
• Gold Medal in Mr. India competition
• Mr. Navi Mumbai Mahapoor Winner
• Mr. Maharashtra Shree First Runner
• Mr. Navi Mumbai Shetra Shree Winner
|Date of Birth||Year 1987|
|Date of Death||30 April 2021|
|Place of Death||Vadodara, Gujarat|
|Age (at the time of death)||34 Years|
|Death Cause||COVID-19 Complications The Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Children||He had one daughter.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jagdish Lad
- Jagdish Lad was an Indian bodybuilder who represented India at the international level.
- He was born and raised in Kundal village, Later, he moved to Navi Mumbai for his work.
- He started working as a bodybuilder in Mumbai and was in this profession for almost 15 years.
- In 2014, he won a silver medal in the men’s category of up to 90kg in WBPF World Championship in Mumbai.
- In Mr. India bodybuilding competition, he won silver medal and national Bharat Shri title.
- He took retirement from professional bodybuilding in 2017.
- He then moved to Vadodara to work as a manager in a local gym.
- Later, he opened his own gym in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Jagdish had a Royal Enfield motorcycle and Toyota car.
- He was featured in a print advertisement for SAN Protein (deals in bodybuilding products).
- Jagdish was detected positive for the COVID-19 test and was on supplement oxygen in April 2021. Due to a lack of proper treatment, he passed away on 30 April 2021.
- On the demise of Jagdish, one of his friends and international bodybuilder Sameer Dabilkar talked about Jagdish’s poor financial condition, he said,
He had left bodybuilding four years back. Due to the lockdown, he was struggling financially. He and the bodybuilder here, Lakhan, both didn’t get proper treatment and died due to this reason. Even his wife has covid. His landlord was not allowing them to vacate their house in Baroda because he didn’t have money to pay rent. If covid strikes us bodybuilders, who have a high level of immunity, it can strike anyone. Bodybuilders aren’t Gods, we too can get affected deeply by covid.”