Some Lesser Known Facts About Zlatan Ibrahimović
- Does Zlatan Ibrahimović smoke?: No
- Does Zlatan Ibrahimović drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Zlatan commenced playing soccer at the age of six.
- He is considered one of the best strikers in the World, he has scored more than 60 goals for his national team Sweden and overall in 681 appearance, he scored 396 goals in his career.
- Zlatan Ibrahimović’s Father was Muslim who immigrated to Sweden from Bosnia and met his mother in Sweden who was catholic. Even she immigrated to Sweden from Croatia.
- Zlatan was about to quit the soccer at the age of 15, when he decided to work at the docs of Malmö. But his coach advised him not to do so.
- He is a greatest fan of Brazilian star footballer Ronaldo.
- He reckons that Muhammad Ali, American Boxer is a role model of him.
- Ibrahimović is fluent in five languages; Swedish, Bosnian, English, Spanish and Italian.
- He endorsed Nike in an advertisement alongside Lionel Messi, Christiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney.
- In 2014, he donated US $51,000 to dispatch Swedish national football team for the intellectually disabled to the INAS World Football Championships in Brazil.
- In February 2015, in the match against Caen, Zlatan took off his shirt to unveil the removable tattooed names of 50 people suffering from starvation around the World.
- Ibrahimović has been involved in several violent incidents with some teammates like Rafael van der Vaart, Mido, Oguchi Onyewu and with coach Pep Guardiola, and many other players.
- Ibrahimović has remained in news for dating girls. Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Maria Olhage were engaged for 8 months, they dated each other for one year before being engaged in 2001. Later couple seperated in 2002.
- For long time he has been living in relationship with Helena Seger (2001-Present). Couple has two children also.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡