Wife: Christine Khuri-Roderick
Age: 46 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 192 cm
in meters- 1.92 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 3”
|Date of Birth||26 December 1975|
|Age (as of 2021)||46 Years|
|College/University||Simon School of Business, Rochester, New York|
|Educational Qualification||MBA Forbes|
|Tattoo(s)||Right neck and right arm
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Divorced (2008)|
|Wife/Spouse||Christine Khuri-Roderick (ex-wife)
|Children||Son- Brendan Khuri
|Parents||Name not known
|Siblings||He has one sister|
|Car Collection||• Lamborghini Urus
• BMW M6 Sedan
• Lamborghini Aventador
• Lamborghini Huracan (2)
Some Lesser Known Facts About James Khuri
- James Khuri is an American businessman who is known for his work in the real estate market. He also has his trading card business that goes by the name FJ Holdings, where he sells cards from brands like Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, Mattel, etc.
- James started his journey as an entrepreneur at the age of 21. He began investing in office and hospital buildings in New York and expanded his investment portfolio by investing in apartment buildings in Los Angeles. James opened up his new business of manufacturing and supplying construction raw materials to retail stores.
- While James has been a part of the real estate business for a long time, his main interest is in his trading card manufacturing business that operates under the name of FJ Holdings. They are the leading distributors of these gaming cards.
- James Khuri works in collaboration with Amazon and Walmart and fulfills the orders placed on the website. The operations are carried out in over 136 countries and their offices are located in Los Angeles and New York.
- James Khuri’s firm is working on the ‘Fulfilled by Walmart’ system that is similar to Amazon’s ‘Fulfilled by Amazon.’ After this partnership, James’s company is fulfilling more than 4,000 orders per week.
- James is a dog lover and he has a pet Bulldog.
- James’s firm is among the top ten suppliers of Amazon for whom Amazon hired a representative.
- James Khuri has always financed his own businesses and he believes that taking a loan from a bank is the easiest way in which we can give them control of our business.
- In February 2021, James Khuri had to go through a rough time when his son, Brendan Khuri was involved in an accident. Reportedly, Brendan was driving his Lamborghini Urus at very high speed when he slammed his car into a silver Lexus causing a huge accident. The driver of the second car, Monique Munoz, died on the spot, and Brendan was taken to the hospital for minor head injuries. Later, Brendan was charged with reckless driving and James Khuri faced backlash from the public and media for gifting his son an expensive sportscar even though he was still seventeen. James posted a public apology on his Instagram account and offered his help and support to the family.