|Full Name||Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Jr. California Birth Records|
|Profession||Makeup Artist, YouTuber & Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Debut||Film: What Now as 'Victoria' (2015)
TV: LA Ink in Recurring role (2007)
Song: 'Lollipop Luxury' from album - Cupcakes Taste Like Violence (2008)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Nominated for YouTuber of the year at 12th Shorty Awards 2020|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1985 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles County, California, U.S.A|
|Signature/Autograph||Autograph of Jeffree Star
|Hometown||Los Angeles County, California, U.S.A|
|School||Pacifica High School Garden Grove, California|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Address||25220, Walker road, Hidden hills, California, 91302, U.S.A|
|Hobbies||Collection of luxury items such as hand-bags|
|Tattoos||Jeffree Star has multiple tattoos inked all over his body.
|Controversies||• In 2017, Jeffree Star accused Kylie Jenner of copying his lip gloss packaging designs which came out in 2014. He also accused Kylie cosmetics of using animal hair for their makeup brushes being the reason behind the brushes being too pricey. He continuously shamed the products of Kylie Cosmetics over his YouTube channel. With response to this accusation Kylie Cosmetics announced that Jeffree Star is no longer part of their PR list. Allure
• He was accused of making continuous racist remarks calling "nigger" to black people, he apologized later by uploading a YouTube video 'Racism', in which he mentioned that he was an attention seeker teenager at that time and today he is a changed man and is against racism. Allure
• In 2010, he called Dahive Vanity (singer) a 'child molester' as vanity was involved in sexual assault allegations. Later, Jeffree told people "to get over the negativity" which was framed as a promotional act for his album 'Blood On The Dance Floor' same as the band's name of Dahive Vanity. He was accused to be involved with vanity knowing he was accused of sexual allegations. Daily Dot
• In 2016, Kat Von D a tattoo artist imposed claim on Jeffree Star that he stole art work from a common friend B.J. Betts for his makeup line and never paid B.J. Betts for the art work. Later, B.J. Betts tweeted that the issue between Jeffree Star and him has been resolved. The feud between Kat Von D and Jeffree Star continued in 2018 when Jeffree Star accused Kat Von D for using his name to sell her liquid lipstick named after 'Jeffree' even after the conflict.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriend||Nathan Schwandt (ex-boyfriend) (Instagram Influencer) (2015-2020)
Andre Marhold (present boyfriend) (American basketball player)
|Parents||Father- Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Sr.
Mother- Marra Shubyann Lindstrom Steininger
|Car Collection||• BMX i8
• Tesla X
• McLaren 570s
• Lamborghini Huracan
• BMW Z4
• Jeep Rubicon Wrangler
• Astin Martin Vantage
• Rolls Royce Wraith (Black badge edition)
• Lamborghini Urus
|Salary (approx.)||$7.2 Million per product launch ELLE|
|Assets/Properties||• 25,000+ sq.ft. house in Hidden Hills, California, worth $14.6 million
• 70-Acre Wyoming Ranch, Casper worth $1.1 Million
|Net Worth (approx.)||$75 Million ELLE|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeffree Star
- Jeffree Star is an American makeup artist, YouTuber, entrepreneur and a singer. He is founder and owner of his makeup brand Jeffree Star cosmetics. He is famous for his YouTube channel, in which he reviews various makeup products from various brands and post videos of his lifestyle.
- He was born in Los Angeles County, California and was raised in Orange County, California. His father, Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Sr. committed suicide when Jeffree was 6 years old. He has been raised by his mother alone since the incident.
- He came out to his mother about his gender, of him being gay i.e. transgender, when he was in fifth grade. His mother was a model when she was young and Jeffree would use his mother’s makeup and experiment with it while she went to work. Although, he talked about his conflict with his mother in an interview. He was raised by his paternal uncle Phil, aunt Laurie and his grandparents during his teenage. When asked about his coming out in an interview, he said, LA Weekly
There was never like a, Hey mom, I like men, and sometimes women, It was kind of just like, I find dudes attractive. It wasn’t really a big deal. And thank god I have a mom that always raised me to be open-minded.”
- He convinced his mother to let him wear makeup and in junior high he used to wear make-up to school. He first colored his hair pink in junior high and won the best hair title in the school’s yearbook.
- He identifies himself as androgynous. In an interview with Out Magazine, he was asked about his gender approach, to which he replied,
So I don’t really call myself anything. I am a guy, I don’t want to have a sex-change – you know, my mom blessed me – so, I’m going to stay a man and look like a girl and everyone’s gonna f*ckin’ like it!”
- During his school days, he read books which he stole from Barnes & Noble and surfed internet, when children his age were busy playing sports. In an interview with LA Weekly he said,
I was the first one to have high-speed Internet before all my friends. My mom was always technologyhip. So I’d find these Web sites like Face the Jury, where you upload a picture and people rate you from one to 10. And then there are forums. I was always the No. 1 poster on the forums of Live Journal and Melodramatic.com, where people would be intrigued. I’d take crazy pictures. I was really good at having guys on the Internet buy me stuff. I would never send nude pictures or anything like that, but these guys would become obsessed with me.”
- When he was in highschool, he violated the school dress code and customized his school uniform into punk and fashionable look.
- After his high school he shifted to L.A and started working at M.A.C counter at the Beverly Center. During this time he met many celebrities’ and was offered to be personal makeup artist for them. He was Kelly Osbourne’s (British actress & singer) personal makeup artist for a short period of time.
- He got fame after his My Space account, where posted his own pictures during different shoots and showcased his talent for makeup. He in total had more than 50k followers on My Space. Later, he converted his My Space page for his singing and promoted his albums over many social media platforms including My Space.
- Jeffree loves music and was inspired by Samantha Maloney a drummer of Peaches Show Bar to write his own songs. He was obsessed with hip-hop music and wrote really catchy lyrics to rap beats. His first song was ‘Lollipop Luxury’ from album – Cupcakes Taste Like Violence (2008). Later, he came up with 2 albums named ‘Beauty Killer (2009) and ‘Mr. Diva (2012). His album Beauty Killer charted at number 7 on the US Billboard Top Electronic Albums chart in 2009.
- He was part of LGBTQ logo channel sponsored tour, True Colors Tour 2007, for which he travelled through 15 cities of United States and Canada to coincide with Pride month, the tour began on June 8, 2007.
- He has worked with famous singers such as Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Kesha and Akon. His song “Plastic Surgery Slumber Party” debuted at No. 1 on iTune’s dance charts in 2007. He left music industry in 2013.
- He joined YouTube in 2006 with his makeup tutorials and makeup products reviews. He is numbered 10 in Forbes list of highest paid YouTubers as of 2020. His totals earnings from his YouTube channels is $15 million with total 16.9 million subscribers and 387 videos. Forbes
- Jeffree Star owns a company Jeffree Star Cosmetics, which he started in 2014 with the help of his former friend and tattoo artist Kat Von D. According to Forbes, the annual earnings of Jeffree Star from his brand is approximately $100 million. He was asked about his company in an interview with Cosmopolitian, to which he said,
It was either this was gonna work out for me or I was gonna have to go back to the mall… and work at MAC again. It was probably the most scared I’ve been in my entire life.”
- Jeffree lives in Los Angeles County, California, with his six pet dogs. He is obsessed with Pomeranian dog breeds and considers them as his family. The name of his each dog starts from D, which are Dominatrix Star , Dessert Star, Diva Star, Delicious Star, Drama Star and Da Vinci Star. He also had two more dogs named Daddy and Diamond, which sadly passed away.
- Jeffree’s house is a 25,000+ square-foot mansion which has 8 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, 2 guest houses, a screening room, a swimming pool, a gaming area, a glass elevator and a 2 floor gym.
- He got his first tattoo at the age of 18 years. He has many tattoos over his body, some of them include tattoo of Sharon Tate, Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, Princess Diana and fictional character, Wednesday Addams, and more.
- Jeffree Star has a disease named Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) which is an allergic inflammatory condition of the esophagus that involves eosinophils, a type of white blood cell. He also talked about his condition in his YouTube videos.
- He has undergone with many surgeries such as gender surgery, lip reconstructive surgery, hairline lowering surgery, hair transplant surgery, Rhinoplasty and teeth replacement surgery to achieve his current look. Daily mail
- He built a special pink vault for his luxury hand-bag collection and other luxury items. The vault is 10,000 pounds stainless steel and can only be opened with finger print and retina scan of Jeffree Star. YouTube
- He considers himself as a collector of luxury items as cars, handbags, he has many unique custom made items. He owns a 300-pound oversized Louis Vuitton park bench complete with monogram detailing, the first ever Louis Vuitton pool table with custom made pink top for Jeffree Star.
- He was part of television show LA Ink where he played himself in recurring role for 2 episodes (2007, 2011), the movie ‘What Now’ in the role of Victoria (2015), podcast show ‘Shane and Friends’ played as himself (2017), document series ‘The Secret World of Jeffree Star Shane Dawson’ for 5 episodes (2018), document series ‘The Beautiful World of Jeffree Star’ for 9 episodes (2019), podcast show ‘The Dish With Trish’ as Guest appearance (2020).