|Profession(s)||YouTuber and Fashion Blogger|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Date of Birth||27 October 1985 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Army Public School, Jhansi|
|Educational Qualification||Engineering in Computer Science Your Story|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||21 November 2009 (Saturday)
|Husband/Spouse||Arjun Sahu (YouTuber)
|Children||Daughter- Anaya Anand
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Ankur Anand (Elder)
|Song||Tera Mera Pyaar Sanam by Neeraj Sridhar|
|Makeup Product||INGLOT – Gel Eyeliner No 77|
|Colour(s)||Pink, Royal Blue, Green, Orange, and Purple|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shruti Arjun Anand
- Shruti Anand is a popular Indian YouTube fashion blogger.
- She was born and brought up in Jhansi.
- She did her schooling from Jhansi.
- After completing her graduation, she joined Steria India Limited, as a software engineer.
- When she was in the USA in 2011, she uploaded her first YouTube video. Gradually, her YouTube videos started getting more likes and views. She started uploading makeup and fashion videos regularly on her YouTube channel, ‘ShrutiArjunAnand.’
- In 2013, she returned back to India from the USA and started working full-time on YouTube.
- In an interview, she shared how she started her YouTube journey, she said,
I was in the US when I uploaded my first video – it was on hairstyles. I would try different hairstyles before I shot the video, and people seemed to like my work. I thought maybe this is what I am good at. This was 2012; By early 2013, I was getting paid by YouTube through the YouTube Partner Program (YPP). In April 2013, she returned back to India with her family.
- She uploads short comedy videos on her YouTube channel.
- She owns two companies ‘ShrutiArjunAnand Digital Media’ Pvt. Ltd. and ‘Shruti Makeup & Beauty Private Limited.’
- Shruti, along with her eight family members, works as full-time YouTuber including her daughter.
- Shruti shared a beauty tip, in one of her interviews, she said,
In your entire outfit, there should be only 1 statement piece and everything else should be neutral to make your outfit interesting.
- While talking to a reporter, she shared the biggest challenge she faced while starting her career as a YouTuber, she said,
I think the biggest challenge at the start was to convince all my family members. I come from a middle class family background and putting yourself infront of camera and on social media platforms needed a lot of courage and convincing. Arjun was always supportive of whatever I decided in my career but for my parents and in-laws it took some time until they realize and fully understood what I was doing.
- She was listed among the Top 10 Indian YouTubers in 2016 including Bhuvan Bam, Nisha Madhulika, and Sanam Puri in the list. Economic Times
References/Sources: [ + ]