|Full Name||Jemima Marcelle Goldsmith|
|Famous For||Being the Ex-wife of Imran Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.7 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 155 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-32-34|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Colour||Medium Blonde|
|Date of Birth||30 January 1974|
|Age (as in 2018)||44 Years|
|Birthplace||Westminster Hospital, London, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School(s)||Old Vicarage Preparatory School, Francis Holland School|
|College/University||School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London|
|Educational Qualification||MA in Middle Eastern Studies|
|Political Inclination||Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf|
|Address||Kiddington Hall near Woodstock, Oxfordshire|
|Controversies||• In 1999, she was charged in Pakistan with illegal smuggling of Islamic era antique tiles. She claimed that this was a conspiracy to tarnish her husband's image.
• In 2018, she claimed that she will sue Reham Khan if she publishes the book. In a statement, she said, "I will be suing for defamation and breach of privacy on behalf of my (then) 16-year-old son and in relation to the moronic, re-hashed Zionist conspiracy theories."
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Hugh Grant (2004-2007), Actor
Russell Brand (2013), Actor
|Marriage Date||16 May 1995|
|Husband/Spouse||Imran Khan (1995-2004), Cricketer/Politician
|Children||Sons- Suleiman, Qasim
|Parents||Father- James Goldsmith (Financier)
Mother- Lady Annabel Goldsmith
|Siblings||Brother- Zac Goldsmith, Ben Goldsmith
|Car Collection||Aston Martin|
|Assets/Properties||House of Kiddington Hall near Woodstock, Oxfordshire|
|Salary (approx.)||$13 Million (₹90 Crore)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$100 Million (₹680 Crore)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jemima Goldsmith
- She was born into a very wealthy family.
- In her childhood, she was a very good horse rider, and while she was still in her teenage, she had already become an accomplished equestrian.
- Goldsmith got enrolled in the University of Bristol for her graduation in 1993.
- In 1995, she dropped out of college and married the retired Pakistani cricketer, Imran Khan.
- A few months before her marriage, she had converted to Islam.
- In 1998, Goldsmith launched a fashion label that employed poor Pakistani women to embroid western clothes with the eastern handiwork. These clothes were sold in London and New York and all the profits were donated to her husband’s Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital. However, citing economy breakdown after 9/11, she had to shut down her business.
- In 2001, she became the Ambassador for UNICEF UK.
- On 22 June 2004, she and Imran got divorced and she moved back to London.
- During the 2008 Presidential Election in Pakistan, she conducted an exclusive interview with the then Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf for the British newspaper, The Independent.
- From 2008 to 2011, she served as a contributing editor and a feature writer for British Vogue.
- In 2011, she became Vanity Fair’s new European editor-at-large.
- She has also been an executive producer for the documentary, We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks by Alex Gibney.
- After her husband won the Pakistani general assembly elections in July 2018, she posted this tweet.
22 years later, after humiliations, hurdles and sacrifices, my sons’ father is Pakistan’s next PM. It’s an incredible lesson in tenacity, belief & refusal to accept defeat. The challenge now is to remember why he entered politics in the 1st place. Congratulations @ImranKhanPTI
— Jemima Goldsmith (@Jemima_Khan) July 26, 2018