|Real Name||Naina Rizvi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-27-33|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 1980|
|Age (as in 2017)||37 Year|
|Birth Place||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|College||Lalit Kala Kendra (Pune University), Pune
National School of Drama, Delhi
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Acting
Post graduate in Design and Direction
|Debut||Film: Dus (2005)|
|Family||Father- Syed Mohsin Rizvi (Advocate)
Mother- Saima Agha
Sister- 3 (1 Elder and 2 Younger)
|Controversy||• On 20 April 2007, that morning when Abhishek Bachchan was about to marry Aishwarya Rai, Jhanvi claimed that she was married to Abhishek. She even cut her wrist outside Prateeksha, the Bachchans' bungalow in Juhu, Mumbai, claiming she can't bear Abhishek's marriage to Aishwarya. However, she admitted that she made false allegations only to gain publicity.
• The same day, she tried to lodge a complaint against Abhishek with the Juhu police, but the complaint wasn't registered. Instead, she was arrested for attempting to commit suicide and was later got a bail for INR 10000.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Kalbe Hussain (Ex-husband - m.1997-div.2001)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jhanvi Kapoor
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor smoke: Not Known
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor drink alcohol: Not Known
- Jhanvi started her career as a model and background dancer.
- She has worked as a background dancer in the song “Dus Bahane” from Sanjay Dutt and Abhishek Bachchan starrer action film ‘Dus’ (2005).
- In 2007, she claimed that she is Abhishek Bachchan’s wife, which later came out to be a publicity stunt.
- She is a divorcee and was married to one of the sons of Maulana Kalbe Sadiq of the Muslim Personal Law Board in Lucknow.
- She was approached for Bigg Boss 11 in 2017.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)