Girlfriend: Jessie Moses
Age: 33 Years
|Real name/Full name||Jonathan Dwight Jones|
|Profession||Professional Mixed Martial Artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 193 cm
in meters- 1.93 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 95 kg
in pounds- 205 lbs
|Mixed Martial Arts|
|Records (main ones)||• Youngest champion in UFC history
• Most title defenses in the light heavyweight division
• Most wins in the light heavyweight division
• Longest win streak in the light heavyweight division
• Most submission victories in the light heavyweight division
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Two-time UFC Light Heavyweight Champion|
|Date of Birth||19 July 1987 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Rochester, New York, U.S.A.|
|School||Union-Endicott High School|
|College/University||Iowa Central Community College|
|Address||Ithaca, New York, U.S.A|
|Tattoo||Philippians 4:13 tattooed on his chest, which represents her late sister's favorite story from the bible.
|Controversy||In September 2015, he received a sentence of 18 months supervised probation by a New Mexico judge in a hit-and-run case. Reportedly, on 25 April 2015, Jon Jones injured a pregnant woman in a three-vehicle accident, and he was accused of fleeing the scene of the accident; the accident left the pregnant woman with a broken arm later, Jon Jones pleaded guilty during a hearing before New Mexico District Court Judge Charles W. Brown. Following this, he was stripped of his heavyweight title for an indefinite period by the UFC. Los Angeles Times|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||He has four daughters, Leah, Carmen, Olivia, and Haven.
|Parents||Father- Arthur Jones (Pastor)
Mother- Camille Jones
• Arthur Jones (American footballer)
• Chandler James Jones (American footballer)
• Carmen Jones
|Cars Collection||Bentley Continental GT, Nissan Armada, Cadillac CTS|
|Salary (approx.)||$500,000 as of 2020 Dazn|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jon Jones
- Jon Jones is an American professional MMA fighter in the light-heavyweight division at UFC. He holds the record for the youngest ever UFC champion in his division with his title victory at the age of 23.
- Jon’s father, who was a pastor at a church, didn’t want him to become an MMA fighter.
- Jon Jones entered the UFC Octagon on 9 August 2008 against Andre Gusmão. At that point in time, it was more about paying the bills for him; Jon Jones didn’t own a house then, and he lived with his girlfriend in the basement of her mother’s house.
- Jon won his first light-heavyweight championship on 19 March 2011 by defeating Maurício “Shogun” Rua by total knockout to become the youngest ever UFC champion.
- Jones has been stripped of his titles several times for using performance-enhancing drugs.
- Jon Jones’s mother, Camille died in 2017 at the age of 55 with diabetes.
- He voluntarily vacated his light-heavyweight title in 2020 due to pay disputes.
- In March 2021, Jon Jones started training for the heavyweight division.
More cardio means more food, back down to 245 😩 pic.twitter.com/AcffXjOwWb
— BONY (@JonnyBones) March 16, 2021
- UFC President Dana White claimed in an interview that Jon Jones was the greatest UFC fighter of all time.