Age: 33 Years
Girlfriend: Jessie Moses
|Real name/Full name||Jonathan Dwight Jones|
|Profession||Professional Mixed Martial Artist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 193 cm
in meters- 1.93 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 95 kg
in pounds- 205 lbs
|Records (main ones)||• Youngest champion in UFC history
• Most title defenses in the light heavyweight division
• Most wins in the light heavyweight division
• Longest win streak in the light heavyweight division
• Most submission victories in the light heavyweight division
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Two-time UFC Light Heavyweight Champion|
|Date of Birth||19 July 1987 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||34 Years|
|Birthplace||Rochester, New York, U.S.A.|
|School||Union-Endicott High School|
|College/University||Iowa Central Community College|
|Address||Ithaca, New York, U.S.A|
|Tattoo||Philippians 4:13 tattooed on his chest, which represents her late sister's favourite story from the bible.
|Controversy||Jon Jones was convicted for felony charges in a hit-and-run case involving a pregnant woman who suffered from a broken arm following the car crash on April 27, 2015. Jones turned him to police the next day and was stripped of his title for an indefinite period by the UFC. Bleacher Report|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Daughter- Leah, Carmen, and Olivia Haven
|Parents||Father- Arthur Jones (Pastor)
Mother- Camille Jones
Arthur Jones (American footballer)
Chandler James Jones (American footballer)
|Cars Collection||Bentley Continental GT, Nissan Armada, Cadillac CTS|
|Salary (approx.)||$500,000 as of 2020 Dazn|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jon Jones
- Jon Jones is an American professional MMA fighter in the light-heavyweight division at UFC. He still holds the record for the youngest ever UFC champion in his division with his title victory at the age of 23.
- Jon’s father who was a pastor at a church didn’t want him to become a fighter.
- Jon Jones entered the UFC Octagon on 9 August 2008 against Andre Gusmão. At that point in time, it was more about paying the bills for him.
- Just four fights into his UFC career his girlfriend was pregnant with their first baby.
- Jon Jones didn’t own a house then, therefore he lived with his girlfriend in the basement of her mother’s house.
- Jon won his first light- heavyweight championship on 19 March 2011 by defeating Maurício “Shogun” Rua by total knockout to become the youngest ever UFC champion.
- Jones has been stripped of his titles for using performance-enhancing drugs in the past
- Jon Jones’s mother Camille died in 2017 at the age of 55 with diabetes.
- Throughout his career, he has won 25 matches with only 1 loss that too by professional disqualification
- He voluntarily vacated the title in 2020 due to pay disputes.
- Jon Jones is currently training for the heavyweight division knowing that his contenders are naturally bigger than him.
More cardio means more food, back down to 245 😩 pic.twitter.com/AcffXjOwWb
— BONY (@JonnyBones) March 16, 2021
- Dana White, who serves as the President of UFC in an interview claimed that Jon Jones is the greatest UFC fighter of all time.