Marital Status: Divorced
Education: Bachelor Of Mass Media
Age: 36 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-65 kg
in pounds-143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-32|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||Film: Wake Up Sid (2009); as Tanya
|Date of Birth||20 November 1986 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||36 Years|
|College/University||Jai Hind College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Instagram - Kainaz Motivala|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||28 November 2013|
|Husband/Spouse||Urvaksh Doctor (Legal counsel)
Daughter- Zara Doctor
|Parents||Kainaz's father was a Merchant Navy captain.
|Siblings||Brother- Yash Ajay Chokshi
Sister- Karishma Motivala
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kainaz Motivala
- Kainaz Motivala is an Indian actress and model who has appeared in several Bollywood films including Wake Up Sid (2009), Paathshaala (2010), and Ragini MMS 2 (2014).
- Kainaz received an offer letter for a Master’s in Journalism from London but she dropped her plan and pursued acting instead.
- Kainaz was always a studious girl and never bunked her classes without seeking permission from her parents and teachers.
- After she graduated from Jai Hind College, she became a journalist and worked with HAIR Magazine in India.
- Once Kainaz was co-ordinating a makeover shoot by HAIR Magazine and she was approached by one of the assistant directors of the film Paathshaala (2010) to audition for a role in the film. After Kainaz was offered the role, she took a sabbatical from work and began her journey in Bollywood.
- In 2015, she was appointed as a Zumba instructor.
- In 2010, she played the role of Shailey in the film Paathshaala, starring Shahid Kapoor.
- In 2011, she played the lead role of Ragini in the horror-thriller film Ragini MMS. She made a cameo appearance in the film Ragini MMS 2 (2014).
- In 2012, she played the role of Tanya Malhotra in the film Challo Driver.
- In 2014, she made her Telugu debut with the horror-comedy film Boochamma Boochodu in which she played the role of Sravani.
- Kainaz has worked in several TV commercials for many popular brands including Uninor, McDonald’s, Videocon, Sony PIX, and Tata Vista.
- She has modelled for several magazines and appeared in fashion shows.
- Kainaz is fluent in various languages including English, Hindi, and German. She also speaks Gujarati, which happens to be her mother tongue.
- Kainaz Motivala loves shopping and buying lingerie to be specific.
- When Kainaz Motivala was young, she was a troublemaker. She was extremely pampered by her family.
- Kainaz and her husband Urvaksh’s first date was in a restaurant of an airport.
- While talking about her growth as an actor, Kainaz said in an interview that it was director Atul Mongia who helped her a lot while working on the film Ragini MMS (2011).
- Kainaz took dance training by Shiamak Davar for six years. Then, she was chosen to attend Shiamak’s special potential batch.
- Kainaz is fond of writing and has published several short stories such as in Urban Shots, which is an anthology of 29 urban tales by 13 young writers.
- Kainaz was once asked in an interview what qualities she looks for in a man to which she said,
He should have honest eyes, has to smell nice, and must pay lots of attention to personal hygiene.”