Education: Graduation In Music
Hometown: Haifa, Israel
Girlfriend: Kalki Koechlin
|Famous For||Being the boyfriend of Kalki Koechlin|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|Eye Colour||Bright Green|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|College/University||Rubin Academy of Music (now Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance)|
|Educational Qualification||Gradution in Music from Rubin Academy of Music (now Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Photography|
|Relationships & More|
Daughter- Sappho (born on 7 February 2020)
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Mira Hershberg (Financial and Insurance Consultant, Painter)
|Food||Moroccan fish stew, Pistachios, Shabu Shabu, Goan Fish Curry|
|Travel Destination(s)||New Zealand, Japan, India|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Guy Hershberg
- Guy plays instruments like the cello, piano, and ukulele. He has given musical performance in many shows and events.
- Guy’s mother, Mira Hershberg is a painter and does mosaic painting.
- Kalki Koechlin produced a musical theatre titled “Sounding Vanya,” a musical version of the play ‘Uncle Vanya’ by Anton Chekhov. The music in the play was given by Guy. The play was performed for the first time in December 2019 at G5A Foundation for Contemporary Culture, Mumbai.
- Guy’s daughter, Sappho is named after ‘Sappho,’ an Archaic Greek poetess. Sharing about the news of the daughter’s birth, Kalki wrote a fragment of Sappho’s poetry, that read,
Some say an army of horsemen or infantry, A fleet of ships is the fairest thing on the black earth, but I say It’s what one loves.
- Guy Hershberg likes doing photography. He does street, food, travel, and nature photography, and is often seen posting his photographs on social media accounts.