|Full Name||Bhushan Kumar Dua|
|Profession(s)||Music Producer, Film Producer, Chairman and Managing Director of T-Series|
|Famous For||Being the Chairman and Managing Director of Super Cassettes Industries Limited (T-Series)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||27 November 1977|
|Age (as in 2017)||40 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Debut||Filmmaking: Tum Bin (2001)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Best Music Album Award for "ROY" (2015) at 61st Filmfare Awards 2016
• Best Film Award for "Hindi Medium" (2017) at Filmfare Awards 2018
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Marriage Date||13 February 2005|
|Wife/Spouse||Divya Khosla Kumar (Actress, Director, Producer)
|Children||Son- Ruhaan Kumar
|Parents||Father- Gulshan Kumar (Businessman, Film Producer)
Mother- Sudesh Kumari Dua
Sister(s)- Tulsi Kumar (Playback Singer)
Khushali Kumar (Model, Fashion Designer)
|Car(s) Collection||Ferrari 458, Mercedes S Class, Mercedes Maybach S600
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhushan Kumar
- He was born in Delhi (India) to a wealthy and prestigious musicians family.
- In 1997, at the age of 19, he took charge of his music firm T-Series after his father’s death. Soon, he became the Chairman and MD of T-Series (India’s top music company).
- Being the MD of T-Series, he expanded the business of the company into CDs, cassettes, video/audio tapes, electronics, and film production. He diversified his business rapidly from getting soundtracks in newer media forms such as mobile, digital, Satellite Radio, and FM Radio to filmmaking.
- Within 15 years of his journey in the Indian Film Industry, he expanded his music and film production business in more than 24 countries all across the world;.
- For his contribution to the music industry and making Indian music popular overseas, the government of India has honoured him in the Electronics and Software Export Promotion Council.
- He acquired the soundtracks of several hit movies like Don (2006), Jab We Met (2007), Om Shanti Om (2007), Fashion (2008), Dabangg (2010), Son of Sardaar (2012), Dabangg 2 (2012), Lootera (2012), Chennai Express (2013), Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013), and more.
- He has encouraged new talents like Himesh Reshammiya and Mithoon in the Indian Music Industry. He also helped Atif Aslam in the making of his music video “Zindagi Aa Raha Hun Main;” music was instructed by Amaal Malik and video featured Tiger Shroff.
- Except for music, he has also produced many Bollywood hits including “Tum Bin” (2001), “Lucky: No Time for Love” (2005), “Bhool Bhulaiya” (2007), “Ready” (2011), “Aashiqui 2” (2013), “Bhoothnath Returns” (2014), “Creature 3D” (2014), “All Is Well” (2015), and more.
- On 3 April 2017, Bhushan Kumar signed up a contract for the film “Mogul” with Akshay Kumar in Lord Shiva temple (300-year-old temple) in Maheshwar (Madhya Pradesh). Mogul is a biopic based on Gulshan Kumar’s life.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography